PDA

View Full Version : Waste Transfer

and1dude2001
16-06-2008, 02:02 PM
Hiya everyone, a client has asked for a waste transfer note yet we don't have a copy available to us, does anyone possibly have a copy thats not been filled in that i could have please. Thanks.

albionharley
16-06-2008, 02:21 PM
A waste transfer note for what ???

Surely if you have disposed of the waste in the correct manner,you would have been issued with the appropriate paperwork at the time ;)

TRASH101
16-06-2008, 02:56 PM
Assuming you mean refrigerant then , when you return your recovery bottle to the wholesaler you should receive a hazardous waste consignment note detailing the wholesaler, Your company and the waste producer. This could be photocopied for their use.

Hope this helps.

philfridge
16-06-2008, 05:45 PM
Hiya everyone, a client has asked for a waste transfer note yet we don't have a copy available to us, does anyone possibly have a copy thats not been filled in that i could have please. Thanks.

No the transfer note is specific for the waste transported to the depot. It cannot be obtained blank and is given out when refrigerant waste is dealt with by an approved agent.

Brian_UK
16-06-2008, 11:38 PM
Hiya everyone, a client has asked for a waste transfer note yet we don't have a copy available to us, does anyone possibly have a copy thats not been filled in that i could have please. Thanks.Without the proper authority to carry waste you should not be doing so.

If, however, you do have the authority then you must have the documentation available from before you picked up the waste.