PDA

View Full Version : MARK Le Machine Per Il Gelato

icecube51
13-06-2008, 12:42 PM
Good afternoon members,

i have here a machina a gelato, it was original in a hospital but there is something wrong wit it. the cold a technician and get the traditional answer of a Dumbo, " the PCB is broken,and therefore non repairable :mad: " . It came in to the hands of mi local baker,ho is a bit more clever,and thought , maybe " ice" can repair it:confused:. so as i am proud to be a technician, i told him everything can be repaired .....somehow.:) so here is mi question;
is there anybody ho nows where i can lay mi hands on some technical brochures and operating manual of this machine ??? its a " MARK DS 40-50 " the compressor is a DORIN type 200 SB on R22 refrigerant.

thanks for any of help given

chemi-cool
13-06-2008, 06:51 PM
Please look around the machine again, I don't think that this is the model.

Brian_UK
13-06-2008, 10:57 PM
Personally, I wouldn't use lying on its side like that ;)

icecube51
16-06-2008, 05:08 PM
Well, day gave it to me like that, Imagen:rolleyes:.
i already set an e-mail to the constructor,but its an old model,so day are not in a hurry to replay.:(

inside there is nothing else whit letters or numbers to make something of it.

Ice

Peter_1
17-06-2008, 08:31 PM
What exactly is broken Ice, den bruudruuster :o
No seriously, if it's the printed circuit, rip it out and install a Logo of Siemens or something similar, if it's worth the money of course.

icecube51
19-06-2008, 10:23 PM
nothing wrong on the bruudruuster side, i did in fact cleaned the water cooled condenser. at first i think it was bloct whit ,i think in English it cold "lime stone"?
(kalk voor onze Peter)

now the water is running through nicely.

i am trying it out Sunday, it runs on 3*220V or 380V,
and i don't have it here, so i am gone try to let it work on 2*220V.:eek:

i just don't have any manual for the thing, so its gone be all wild guesses.

keep the fingers crossed,:confused:

Ice

ffmeijer
21-05-2009, 09:04 PM
Hallo Ice,

Hoe is het afgelopen met de Mark DS 40-50 ? Ik heb zelf ook zo'n machine staan, in Portugal weliswaar. Is ook kapot heb wel een schema erbij, mocht je nog geinteresseerd zijn dan kan ik je het adres geven van de man in Roosendaal van wie ik het schema heb gekregen. Groetjes, Frans Meijer

ffmeijer
21-05-2009, 09:11 PM
Sorry Folks,

I thought I was writing to Ice directly. As I was saying I know a guy in Roosendaal (Holland) who has loads of electrical layouts and manuals of older machines. He gave me one for the Marks DS 40-50 and the Boku 862 his name is Peter Mous and he really is a nice and well informed guy !
greetings to you all, Frans Meijer

icecube51
23-05-2009, 03:32 PM
Say thanks Frank, can you post a link whit the manual on this forum. maybe some other guys can benefit from it to.

cya, Ice