PDA

View Full Version : A big thanks to site & all mechanics !!!!

SloFuse
13-06-2008, 01:07 AM
I would like to take the time to thank this Great site and all the professional mechanics who take the time to help other mechanics who are trying to become as knowledgeable and professional as the mechanics who advice us. I believe every member including myself are becoming better mechanics faster, Because of this site enabling me and others to have access to the best mechanics in the field. I SALUTE YOU ALL !!!! I have only taken advice, In time I hope I can contribute as other mechanics and give back !!

US Iceman
13-06-2008, 02:21 AM
Thank you from all of the moderators and the owner. It so refreshing to get a compliment instead of kick in the rear.:D

Grizzly
13-06-2008, 06:12 AM
I would like to take the time to thank this Great site and all the professional mechanics who take the time to help other mechanics who are trying to become as knowledgeable and professional as the mechanics who advice us. I believe every member including myself are becoming better mechanics faster, Because of this site enabling me and others to have access to the best mechanics in the field. I SALUTE YOU ALL !!!! I have only taken advice, In time I hope I can contribute as other mechanics and give back !!

Nice!
You will go far SloFuse.
Grizzly
Everyone appreciates a compliment.

philfridge
13-06-2008, 10:48 AM
I SALUTE YOU ALL !!!! I have only taken advice, In time I hope I can contribute as other mechanics and give back !!

At last a grateful person on this site :) .
May you learn well slofuse goodluck to you.