PDA

View Full Version : over size

Ray Ang SM
12-06-2008, 01:15 PM
hi engineer

when compressor hp is much more bigger than cooier coil what is correct pressure and charging.

nike123
12-06-2008, 01:29 PM
hi engineer

when compressor hp is much more bigger than cooier coil what is correct pressure and charging.
There is no correct pressure and charging (what ever that means) for that case.
You, firstly, need correct "cooier";) coil for that compressor, or correct compressor for that "cooier";) coil. Then we could talk about correct pressures (temperatures) and charge.

powell
12-06-2008, 01:50 PM
hi engineer

Ray,

To determine the pressures one would need to at least know the designed TD across the evap and the application.

High TD's are quite common on beer coolers and applications where high humidity is not required.

US Iceman
12-06-2008, 03:00 PM
Compressor HP has nothing to do with the coil size. :eek:

The compressor capacity should be matched with the total evaporator capacity only (including the TXV and other components).

Ray Ang SM
12-06-2008, 03:10 PM
There is no correct pressure and charging (what ever that means) for that case.
You, firstly, need correct "cooier";) coil for that compressor, or correct compressor for that "cooier";) coil. Then we could talk about correct pressures (temperatures) and charge.
can u teach how correct pressure(temperature)charge.

Ray Ang SM
12-06-2008, 03:17 PM
Ray,

To determine the pressures one would need to at least know the designed TD across the evap and the application.

High TD's are quite common on beer coolers and applications where high humidity is not required.
can u teach me how to appiy on it.

nike123
12-06-2008, 05:09 PM
can u teach how correct pressure(temperature)charge.

http://tinyurl.com/56jrzl

nike123
12-06-2008, 10:02 PM
can u teach me how to appiy on it.

I made some videos for you!

Evaporator TD (http://www.mediafire.com/?xuzi0cbj0ox)

Condenser TD (http://www.mediafire.com/?nbt3ocummfd)

Password for both files is same and sent to you by visitor message.

US Iceman
13-06-2008, 02:36 AM
I do not mean to discredit anyone here, but these questions are being asked and replied to in a confusing order.

HP for compressors and coils is not related and the aspects of charging for pressures lead me to believe this is a fundamentally flawed conversation.

A lot of this material has been asked and answered in various locations on this site (probably multiple times). I suggest a search be performed for some of the questions you have and then spend some time reading the posts.

It's not that I mind trying to answer some questions, but these two questions are not related at all.

Cofreth
22-06-2008, 05:10 PM
hi engineer

Ang, what is your application, comfort air-conditioning or refrigeration? What kind of temperature are you looking at? please elaborate more details so that the members here can give you a more definite answer. :)