PDA

View Full Version : What To Do While Driving Around?

mug
08-06-2008, 09:32 PM
I HAVE to let everyone know of a pass time i have discovered for driving!
I drive for bloody hours a week and am sick of listening to the radio and running up massive phone bills talking to work mates! (and my singings no good either).
Get yourself a mp3 player and download FREE PODCAST AUDIOBOOKS from I-TUNES, they are bloody brilliant, and once your into a 12hr story you look forward to doing a long drive! Honest!
Try:-
Scott Sigler Audiobooks X4 (all fantastic)
Seth Harwood- Jack palms 1,2&3
J.C HUTCHINS- 7th Son
(all on i-tunes for nowt)
OR GO TO YOUR LOCAL LIBRARY THEY HAVE LOADS
M ROBOTHEM- LOST(not the sky 1 one)
(from my local library for £2 on 11 normal CDs for you lads with no mp3 players)
Trust me once you try one you will never be bored again!;):cool:

superswill
10-06-2008, 10:27 PM
i listen to them learn a language CDs,iam rubbish at everyone but theres only so many CDs and the radio i can take

pomdekiwi
16-06-2008, 10:02 PM
Wow never thought of that. Tried to look at the list on itunes but just ended up going round in circles so what to click on where an how do you find what oyu've suggested on your list ?

Pom

superswill
16-06-2008, 11:14 PM
Wow never thought of that. Tried to look at the list on itunes but just ended up going round in circles so what to click on where an how do you find what oyu've suggested on your list ?

Pom

i use a well know discount book store with the blue sign (the w...s) and there £3 a pop on cd then upload them to my MP3 player