PDA

View Full Version : Commertial Vehicle Show

Latte
20-10-2003, 11:20 PM
COME ON MRW/REEFERJON

whats the latest on the next show MTK coming up wih anything worth looking at, Let us know. Somehow i think you two SHOULD be in the know. Any Carrier guys out there know whats coming out soon ???

Reeferjon
30-10-2003, 03:58 PM
Well I got to say after this year I am lost for words.
Next year, well duno, the MD200 is being launched at the moment though.

Reeferjon
30-10-2003, 03:59 PM
All I can say though is SRII

Latte
30-10-2003, 08:16 PM
Hello Jon,
I assume from your'e reply that this years show has only just taken place. I am a bit out of the loop now regarding the comercial show now i don't speak to MTK/Ransomes.
When was it/was it good/ any surprises. So many questions, too slow fingers

Raymond

Reeferjon
03-11-2003, 12:54 PM
Lets just say the TK community did not have an active Reefer presence at the show earlier this year.
some think that was a BIG mistake.

Latte
03-11-2003, 08:48 PM
Hello Jon,
It's the usual story, The bean counters try to work out the mount of revenue they can gain through the show as opposed to the cost. What they seem to forget is the revenue that can be lost by hauliers making contacts with Carrier/Frigoblock ect.
MTK always seemed to reley on the loyalty of it's customers and in someplaces become complacement. Also Carrier it has to be said have a great product in the Vector range and once people have seen in action you have to be impressed. I know MTK have been going through a lot of changes over the last few years & have lost out to Carrier, with the right people at the top again i am sure they could claw back some lost customers.
(Bring back Colin Lacey) If you go back that far !!