PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi SRK25ZG-S noise

paparoulis
04-06-2008, 10:28 AM
hello from greece...

I am having a noise problem with this model....I replaced the unit(My distributor did that) ... it makes a metallic noise......after replacement i noticed that the new one does the same noise....it sounds like a capacitor problem....but this is the second unit.....and it has the same problem????

has anyone got any suggestions?

sinewave
04-06-2008, 02:11 PM
Capacitors only make one noise, and that's when they go bang!

When does this noise happen and what did your supplier say it was if it's been replaced under warranty?

vecdi
04-06-2008, 02:45 PM
hi, from turkey
ı thing your problem at the blower , please check the blower couse ı thoght blower is tuchink the case of the ünit .

philfridge
04-06-2008, 03:52 PM
Hi if the new unit does the same it could more likely be a vibration noise . Is the unit mounted on wall bracket if so are the rubber foot mounts fitted and not overtightened.

paparoulis
05-06-2008, 07:28 PM
its wall mounted....it was replaced under warranty...
I will call for second time my suplier .....the wall brucket seems fine....its not overtightened....

The inspection the first time showed that it was the fan motor noisy....under my pressure they replaced the indoor unit as the maschine was only 1 dAY old........i dont know what to do .... i press the unit and try to move it to see if the noise is coming from vibration but the noise is still the same

paparoulis
20-06-2008, 09:32 AM
this model has a noise problem.....mitsubishi replace the fan motor and the noise is still there and much louder....the told me that we are going to change model

kogos
25-11-2009, 09:43 AM
this model has a noise problem.....mitsubishi replace the fan motor and the noise is still there and much louder....the told me that we are going to change model

any news on that? cause i got the DXK09Z2-S model which is exactly the same, and i think i also hear some noise, its like a blower noise or something like that... only hear it from the internal unit.

kogos
26-11-2009, 03:26 PM
no news then? did u change your unit or is it still the same?

i read on the manual that some noise is normal and that there's nothing to worry about... is that the case, was the noise u are hearing so low that there is no need to call them for a repair/replace???

R1976
26-11-2009, 11:16 PM
We currently have a site with 6 Mitsubishi VRF wall mounts making a noise in bedrooms, client does not like it at all although it just sounds like a motor noise to me and it would not normally be detected but these rooms are so quiet.

Does yours sound like a low buzzing noise?

kogos
30-11-2009, 07:17 AM
yeah, its exactly like that... and the noise level is so low that i won't even call Mitsubishi for this. Its like a low buzzing electrical noise, but since it's only heard when the blower is working, i thought that it has something to do with the blower...

P.S.: i also got a SRK25ZGX-S air condition which i bought about a year ago. It is significantly bigger than the SRK25ZG-S but it makes no noise at all. So, the whole "low noise" problem might not be a problem at all, but maybe just a smaller area for the air to circulate in the internal unit.