PDA

View Full Version : Daikin Controller Help!

Bash1803
30-05-2008, 08:16 PM
I am just wondering whether anyone can post or send a link to any information (operation/technical manuals) on the Daikin centralised controller with the following model number: KBC24CV1.

I am told that this type of controller is ancient so any help would be appreciated..............!

Freecool
30-05-2008, 11:07 PM
Bash, Is the controller about 7ins long and 3ins wide (in Old money) if so i have a manual some where, and will look it out.What is your problem at the moment?

Freelcool

Bash1803
31-05-2008, 04:06 PM
Problem is that I have two systems (outdoor units) on the same controller, one of which has had all of the individual controllers taken off the wall and i am trying to get these indoor units to run.

Freecool
03-06-2008, 08:50 PM
Bash. I have the manual can e- mail it to you.But it sounds more like an communications or address problem.Theres no problem in having 2 systems on one controller.have you gone into the group mode settings.

Regards
Freecool

Bash1803
04-06-2008, 08:37 AM
This is my issue, I have never seen the controller before and am tentative to start pushin buttons without fully knowing how it works. If you could send me the manual I will send my e-mail address on a p.m.

cool#9
05-06-2008, 07:40 PM
Problem is that I have two systems (outdoor units) on the same controller, one of which has had all of the individual controllers taken off the wall and i am trying to get these indoor units to run.
Hi.
Well i know those G series very well.
On old series you have two rotary switches on indoor unit RS1 and RS2, on a small PCB near a red LED.
First one (black) is for group control adress if you have 1 remote control up to 16 units: set from 0 to F on each unit.
Second one (red) is for centralised adress as you have a KBC24CV1: set from 0 to F too...
So check these settings first !
You can run the whole system without remote control (like KRC31A12/13/15) if you set all the RS1 to 0 and RS2 with individual adress.
There's a 3/4 transmission wiring for the KBC, on each indoor unit.
Hope this will help.
rgds
cooll#9