PDA

View Full Version : Airwell Air Con

acsspain
28-05-2008, 08:50 AM
Hello to you all still had no replies to this airwell mega tool software that you can connect your lap top to so you can bring up all the running conditions etc without the need to go indoors and outdoors all the time reading your different meters etc has no one heard of this as it is mentioned in the install instructions and airwell spain UK France AUS are not coming back with replies
many thanks

airefresco
28-05-2008, 09:32 AM
There´s an Airwell distibutor in Las Palmas. Have you tried them? I have got their number somewhere, if you want it.

acsspain
02-06-2008, 06:12 PM
thanks for that if you have an email address that would be great but dont know if I could explain in Spanish what I need, Unfortunately my Spanish is not up to the standards required for telephone conversations, I usually email them using translation software.

acsspain
10-06-2008, 11:57 PM
I am not going to give up on this one, someone must know where i can get the software from. Please if you do let me know.

Clivo
11-06-2008, 07:41 PM
Hi acsspain
I have a spanish enginer works for me if you get any leads and need any help let me know and I'll see what I can do.

The thing your after is it connected to a digital gauge? I have a testo digital analizer that has a feature to connect it to the pc to record logs and data.

Clive :)

airefresco
12-06-2008, 02:27 PM
Sorry I completely forgot to look for that number. I do know though that I only had phone number for them. But I will look for you. Another thing you could try is ring up Airwell Spain and tell you want to buy 200 systems, in Spanish. Then ask them for someone who can English. I bet they find someone in the office who English then.

Krondor
12-06-2008, 02:53 PM
This tool consists of 2 parts:
Hardware and Software
You must contact an Airwell head office and ask for
both parts.

Lippygit
12-06-2008, 10:13 PM
Airwell ? ! *

Cough ! Splutter !

momo
13-06-2008, 08:38 PM
ACS... please clarify where did you see what? I can interprete what you ask two ways: 1. A multiple sensor system connected to your portable.... 2. A PC system that analyses what is going on in a closed communication system that most systems - beyond your basic split - have between indoor units and outdoor units or building integration systems.

acsspain
02-07-2008, 08:37 AM
hello to everyone who tried to help
i have now located and ordered through uk and all the other countrys i tried did not bother well i am english so in the end uk felt they had to help and now have it is on its way leads and software anyone who wants to know what it is like give me a month to play then contact me
once again thankyou everyone for trying

phin1
31-08-2008, 03:35 AM
hello to everyone who tried to help
i have now located and ordered through uk and all the other countrys i tried did not bother well i am english so in the end uk felt they had to help and now have it is on its way leads and software anyone who wants to know what it is like give me a month to play then contact me
once again thankyou everyone for trying

Hi acsspain, Did you get the software and cable. Airwell Australia when in to liquidation and I am struggling to get support now. I would be very interested in a copy of the software and the pin out of the cable if I can get it. I was supposed to be getting one from Australia but as I said they are in liquidation and now we have no warranty support.
Regards Nathen
PS Please email Phin1@i4free.co.nz

Duffers
29-01-2009, 04:32 AM
Hi - I'm having some problems with an Airwell DS/GC ducted system and could do with some tools to help me figure out what's going on - let me know if you got anywhere on this one - thanks theduffins@madasafish.com