PDA

View Full Version : Poker Players

captincodeye
27-05-2008, 06:05 PM
Are there any other Poker players out there, my main game is Texas Hold um. been playing for around 7months now and love it!!!

Just wondering if anyone has any tips or experiences they want to share

Cheers

The Captin

Chunk
27-05-2008, 08:02 PM
I used to play hold em every friday night,i got thrown out for being rowdy when i had lost all my money from going all in with sh1t cards,so now i`m relegated to watching on tv.

The misses is happier though,she can go out on fridays now and spend all the money i`ve saved.

captincodeye
29-05-2008, 05:55 PM
I play in the English Poker league, on Tuesday nites good fun Grizz an only £2 to play, its a league system so you play for point with winners (top3) goin to London for the final, Worth a look mate that way you get to play and the Missus gets to shop!!!

deanH
16-07-2008, 08:15 PM
I just play it on the website facebook
got a awful score

Chunk
16-07-2008, 09:00 PM
I just play it on the website facebook
got a awful score

Cant be any worse than my facebook poker score,its 675.Can you beat that?

Bachuss
31-10-2008, 09:36 AM
It the game most people love to hate no limit Texas Hold'em, when some one has suckerd you in to the possition where the pot is ten times bigger than your remaning chip stack and your considering folding your straight, the sweats dripping from every oriffices as you suddenly realise "hes bluffing, hes got nothing, a lowly pair at best" and sliding your beer money over the table with a grin you call: Straight to the Ace *Bam*

the other guy looks dejected and as you reach for the chips "Flush" your jaw hits the floor and your beer money is gone.

stefen
05-10-2010, 11:05 AM
I haven't played this yet. But heard that its very exciting game. My friends used to play and tell me the fun.

Fri3Oil System
05-10-2010, 12:11 PM
I am the greatest wc-blackberry-texashold´em-player worldwide... :D

And, sometimes with my friends organize illegal gambling parties with a max 5€... No bodody loses... we all get drunk!

regards,

Nando.