PDA

View Full Version : setting superheat

sidi
19-05-2008, 11:20 PM
Hi! everybody,
can anyone help me and tell me how to check superheat and what is the ideal temperature for a small air conditioning unit.
thanks a lot for your help!

The Viking
19-05-2008, 11:26 PM
Please do a quick search on this forum.
(top left of this page, third button in [SEARCH])
This is a topic debated to death on several recent threads.

Good luck.

Husky250
19-05-2008, 11:33 PM
Hi! everybody,
can anyone help me and tell me how to check superheat and what is the ideal temperature for a small air conditioning unit.
thanks a lot for your help!
You cant judge superheat with not knowing outdoor/Indoor temperatures. Some units will show correct superheat for different temperatures on the data plate somewhere.

The Viking
19-05-2008, 11:36 PM
Now see what you started Sidi...

Husky250
20-05-2008, 12:37 AM
...Funny... I was just hoping for a chance to contribute to someone here. Thats about all I can talk about. You guys have so much more experience with the inverter units. Ive picked up so much, I feel obligated to give something back.

US Iceman
20-05-2008, 02:00 AM
Hi Husky250,

You did OK, so not to worry. The thing is....these types of questions get asked all the time because no one spends the time to search the forums for these definitions and other associated info.

I can't remember how many times this has been covered in various locations.;)

Husky250
20-05-2008, 05:06 AM
Hi Husky250,

You did OK, so not to worry. The thing is....these types of questions get asked all the time because no one spends the time to search the forums for these definitions and other associated info.

I can't remember how many times this has been covered in various locations.;)
Noted for future post. I too have found so much information from the search tool bar. Just about anything you want to know is here...somewhere.. Thanks!