PDA

View Full Version : Use both hands

chillin out
14-05-2008, 11:23 PM
A Scotsman spied a man drinking from a pool of water with his bare hand.

"Awa' ya feel hoor!" he shouts. "That's fu' of coos' sharn!" (Rough translation: "Don't drink that water! It's full of cow manure!")

The man yelled back at him, "What in heaven's name are you talking about, you ridiculous little man? I am British. Please speak proper English!"

The Scotsman replied, "Use both hands!"

Chillin:):)

WebRam
14-05-2008, 11:31 PM
heheee

nice one ;) but you just know you have sparked a race war again ;)

Grizzly
14-05-2008, 11:51 PM
Where's a moderator when you need one? te-he te-he
Would that be Aberdonian quine?
Grizzly
( very very English. But heavily tarnished by a Scots Influance....
2.5 yrs attached to the K.O.S.B. and 25yrs married to a lass from Dumfries / Edinburgh.)
Grizzly

chillin out
14-05-2008, 11:56 PM
The Welsh Farmer (same thing)

A farmer was out on his Welsh hillside tending his flock one day, when he saw a man drinking with a cupped hand from the stream which ran down from one of his fields. Realising the danger he shouted over to the man, "Paid a yfed y dwr! Mae'n ych-y-fi!" (Don't drink the water. It's poisoned!)

The man at the stream lifted his head and put a cupped hand to his ear shrugged his shoulders at the farmer, and carried on drinking.

Realising the man at the stream couldn't hear him, the farmer moved closer and again yelled, "Paid a yfed! Dwr ych-y-fi! Defaid yn cachu yn y dwr!"(Don't drink. Water's poisoned. Sheep crap in the water.)

Still the man couldn't hear the farmer.

Finally the farmer walked right up to the man at the stream and once again said, "Dwr yn ych-y-fi! Paid a'i yfed!" (Water's poisoned. Don't drink it!)

"I'm dreadfully sorry, my good man, I couldn't understand a word you said. Can't you speak English?" said the man at the stream in a extremely fine British accent.

"Oh I see..." said the farmer. "I was just saying, if you use both hands you can get plenty more in."

chillin out
14-05-2008, 11:59 PM
Would that be Aberdonian quine?
It could be, I have never heard a couple of these words before.
Webram should know better, he lives up that way.

p.s. What does K.O.S.B. stand for?

Brian_UK
15-05-2008, 12:37 AM
KOSB Kings Own something or other perhaps.