PDA

View Full Version : new post tab, cant see it

coolments
14-05-2008, 02:09 AM
Hi guys love the new look site but miss the new posts link tab so you can correspond or look on the latest posts, or am i cracking up and cant see it.

US Iceman
14-05-2008, 02:44 AM
It should be up at the top right side of your screen.

coolments
14-05-2008, 02:23 PM
Oh yeah right next to todays posts, I should have gone to spec savers. Thanks.

walden
14-05-2008, 02:57 PM
I couldn't find it either! You have to log-in don't you!

What's happened to the clock? It says its showing GMT+1. It actually shows GMT+ 2:04 hours!

US Iceman
14-05-2008, 03:27 PM
I have the same issue with the time myself. I have it set for GMT-6 and it shows up as GMT-5 when the time is displayed.

I have not mentioned it before now because I think the boss has other things more important to do.

chillin out
14-05-2008, 05:38 PM
Check here...
http://i29.tinypic.com/i1xs9f.jpg

Chillin:):)

nh3wizard
14-05-2008, 05:51 PM
"You have 0 messages stored, of a total 50 allowed."

I guess rules are made to be broken

US Iceman
14-05-2008, 07:13 PM
Moderators have different settings on their screens than regular members, which is what I am assuming you are referring to nh3wizard. The normal member setting for private messages is 50. The mod's have a higher limit due to the volume of mail we receive.

It doesn't have anything to do with breaking any rules are anything subversive.

We try to enforce the rules in a consistent manner and for the most don't have many problems.

nh3wizard
14-05-2008, 07:46 PM
Moderators have different settings on their screens than regular members, which is what I am assuming you are referring to nh3wizard. The normal member setting for private messages is 50. The mod's have a higher limit due to the volume of mail we receive.

It doesn't have anything to do with breaking any rules are anything subversive.

We try to enforce the rules in a consistent manner and for the most don't have many problems.

:confused:I believe you know what happens when anyone "assumes" anything.:confused:

US Iceman
14-05-2008, 07:53 PM
Yep, you're right; assuming tends to get one into trouble. I was simply trying to understand what your post meant and thought (assumed) it might be related to the picture posted in chillin out's previous post.

That's all I was guessing (assuming) it was about.