PDA

View Full Version : sanyo eco multi

philjd26
13-05-2008, 09:19 AM
hi

anyone got a service manual for theses systems or be able to tell me how to drive all valves open for recovery/vac/pressure test....?

rgrds phil

Husky250
16-05-2008, 10:39 PM
1) Turn main power off
2) Jump CN 102 pins on main board
3) Apply main power
4) You will hear valves go open

Now your ready to recover.

Husky

hi

anyone got a service manual for theses systems or be able to tell me how to drive all valves open for recovery/vac/pressure test....?

rgrds phil

philjd26
19-05-2008, 11:22 AM
thats great cheers husky

rgrd phil

Husky250
19-05-2008, 10:05 PM
thats great cheers husky

rgrd phil
No problem...Why did you have to recover?....Leak?

philjd26
20-05-2008, 12:03 AM
yeah short of refrigerant...by the way, do you know if you can purchase service tool software in the uk for these units with out being a supplier?

rgrds phil

Husky250
20-05-2008, 12:25 AM
yeah short of refrigerant...by the way, do you know if you can purchase service tool software in the uk for these units with out being a supplier?

rgrds phil
I have no idea Phil, Im in the states. These system are new to us over here. From all the great information Ive seen here, you guys have had them for quite some time. Im sure there is someone to contact in the UK for Sanyo.

Regards,

Husky250
20-05-2008, 12:30 AM

rgrds phil
After I posted I thought of something else.....You may want to inquire about the wired remote for diagnostics. In the manual the Factory calls it an " Outdoor Maintenance Controller " It may serve you just as well as diagnostic software at much less the price. Most of the information can been seen via the wired remote. Hope this helps you.

Husky

philjd26
20-05-2008, 10:43 AM
After I posted I thought of something else.....You may want to inquire about the wired remote for diagnostics. In the manual the Factory calls it an " Outdoor Maintenance Controller " It may serve you just as well as diagnostic software at much less the price. Most of the information can been seen via the wired remote. Hope this helps you.

Husky

ok cheers husky thanks for your help

rgrds phil