PDA

View Full Version : Fujitsu AUY25 Fault

Radlam
08-05-2008, 06:18 PM
Hi everyone,

Got a problem with 2 units, model no AUY25-TCA-W. They are both running off the same controller.

They fire up ok and run well, but the time clock is displaying EE:EE. Tried to run the diagnosis check by pressing and holding both the Energy Save and Zone Control buttons but it wont display any error codes, it just sits there displaying EE:EE.

I have another unit in the same offices displaying EE:EE and then brings up error code E0:00 which is a communication error between controller and indoor.

Anyone help me on the above?

Thanks

mfakazi
08-05-2008, 07:44 PM
Is it Fujitsu?

Andy AC
08-05-2008, 10:57 PM
We've got a pair, like your, on the same controller doing exactly the same thing, spoke to somebody technical on fujitsu, did exactly what they said, and it still ended up doing the same. Also checked it against another pair of systems in the same building, all seemed to be correct.
The easy option is leave it, or get another remote control and control them individually. I personally always fit a controller on each system unless it is a twin or triple split.

Andy

Radlam
08-05-2008, 11:22 PM
Yeah we spoke to technical after I posted this and they gave us a few other ideas but nothing cured it. Think we are going to have to try another controller on it :mad:

ozairman
09-05-2008, 02:32 AM
I'm not 100% up to speed on Global Fujitsu product but the model you quote AUY25-TCA-W would appear to be a weekly timer model as it has the -W at the end of the model. Check and see if it the Temp UP/DOWN button also has Day on it (its should read TEMP/DAY). IF that is the case then to access error display you stop the machine and you press both down arrows simultaneously for 5 seconds.

paul_h
09-05-2008, 06:30 AM
Hi everyone,

Got a problem with 2 units, model no AUY25-TCA-W. They are both running off the same controller.

They fire up ok and run well, but the time clock is displaying EE:EE. Tried to run the diagnosis check by pressing and holding both the Energy Save and Zone Control buttons but it wont display any error codes, it just sits there displaying EE:EE.

I have another unit in the same offices displaying EE:EE and then brings up error code E0:00 which is a communication error between controller and indoor.

Anyone help me on the above?

ThanksNew install or old units?
Have you checked all the dip switches up for running two units off one controller?

as ozairman said, different model fujis have different buttons you have to hold down to get to diagnostics.

edit: Also the only fault that doesn't give an error code in indoor fan motor fault. If one speed doesn't work, you'll get EE:EE but no fault code.

nike123
09-05-2008, 09:57 AM
Quoted from instalation sheet for AUY25TLA-W

When EE:EE blinks at the current time display, there is an error
inside the air conditioner. If the SET TIME button (down) and SET
TEMP./DAY button (down) are pressed simultaneously for more than
three seconds, the self diagnosis check will start and the error
contents will be displayed at the current time display.
When the operation lamp lights, press the START/STOP button
and after operation lamp goes off, perform the same operation

Radlam
09-05-2008, 08:51 PM
Cheers for everyones help,

it turns out we were supplied with the wrong controller for the individually controlled unit. It wasnt the 7 day timer, it was the older style! The other 2 systems running on the 1 controller problem, was simply because 1 of the isolators was switched off on the indoor units, so it was comin up as a communication error even after you switched it back on. Had to reset the fault code error and its now working a treat :)

Radlam
10-05-2008, 08:50 PM
Does anyone have a supply of these 7 day timer remotes I require? I pay cold hard paypal :)

Thanks

ozairman
12-05-2008, 01:52 AM
What is the EZ number of the controller? it is printed on a label on the back of the controller (the side which faces the wall not the pcb side)