View Full Version : Exam!!!!!

kaspastarr
05-05-2008, 06:51 PM
HAHA a pass is a pass.
more than 50% failed tho.

The Viking
05-05-2008, 07:38 PM
+1

(But I'm impressed that you got hold of the exam paper in advance)

BTW, a lot of the questions has the answer in the question itself...
Take the one about heat transfer in a liquid cooler/evaporator. The whole idea about pumping the water/liquid through the evaporator is so that it becomes cooler (=looses energy. As energy can't be created or lost, it has to go somewhere i.e. absorbed by the refrigerant)

Remember, most questions is easy if you just analyse them a bit.

kaspastarr
05-05-2008, 07:44 PM
haha yh i know, i will do it on my own, but some of the stuff is well hard, i can answer some of it, but i dont have any 1 to confirm any answers so i dont know if im right or not,
and :p haha yaha on the exam paper.
although im not sure these questions will come up.

US Iceman
05-05-2008, 07:57 PM
Just copy the test and put a star next to the answer you think is right and send it back to...

Well I'll give you credit for asking for the answers and for us being asked to do your work but I think you might get more useful information if you asked a question about how something worked so you could understand it better.

You should have to pass this test the same way the rest of us have had to pass tests...by studying and asking questions about details, not answers.

kaspastarr
05-05-2008, 08:13 PM
WOAH WOAH WOAH, im still sitting the exam, im not asking you for the asnwers so i can just take them off you, im asking so i can confirm answers i alreaddy have, since there arnt any spare engineers just haning around to give me a hand, jees im just trying to learn, even by getting some questions wrong by some 1 correcting me ill have a better understanding, and if you dont know the answers you just had to say :p

kaspastarr
05-05-2008, 08:15 PM
oh and by the way im not even sure ANY of these questions will come up. they dont just HAND out fresh copys of new exams you know! this is a mixture of questions from LOADS of different places, if some of these questions DO come up yh ill be lucky but im not counting on it.

The Viking
05-05-2008, 08:25 PM
OK,
Tell you what.

Let's do it in reverse, you mark what you believe is the right answers and email it over to me.
I will have a look at your answers and expand on the questions I think you got wrong.

Can't be fairer than that!

kaspastarr
05-05-2008, 08:31 PM
DEAL can i send it to you in an email??
send me an email if you can and ill send you one back.
my email is

kieranstarr@hotmail.com

thanx ide REALLY appreciate it.

taz24
05-05-2008, 08:57 PM
What Exam are you going to be sitting?
Is it an on line computer exam?
What course are you studying for?

If you answer some of the questions and post them I'm sure people will talk you through them.

Cheers taz.

US Iceman
05-05-2008, 09:48 PM
If you answer some of the questions and post them I'm sure people will talk you through them.

That is fine with me. If an answer is wrong, then we can help to clarify it for the student.

The original post seemed like it wanted all of the answers to all of the questions.:(

...and if you dont know the answers you just had to say...

It's so much fun to break in beginners.:D

kaspastarr
06-05-2008, 12:06 AM
yh, i might ask fred to leave me his brain as a gift when he retires, hes a smart guy, and has a good sense of humor too.
the exam was hard. but i pulled through, thank viking man your the best. :)

kaspastarr
07-05-2008, 07:24 PM
OMG OMG OMG!!!!more than 50% of the people failed, but i passed, i cant believe it. thank you to "the viking" even though he didnt give me ANY answers he steered me in the right direction and confirmed what i already knew. all in all i suppose its a long learning process that will never stop and im looking forward to becoming a knolagable airconditioning engineer. thanks guys.

The Viking
07-05-2008, 07:39 PM
Well done.

(Now you just have to find a way to tap in to Fred's brain...)

Pooh
07-05-2008, 10:39 PM
Which exam have you taken? was it the City & Guilds Level three Technical certificate taken Online?

Ian