PDA

View Full Version : Airconditioning

V.ARIAN.SHANKAR
02-05-2008, 03:50 PM
Hello Every Body,
My Name Is Arian Shankar, I Am Working In Dubai And Iam Facing One Problem In My Chiller(carrier-30gb) This Is An Air Coold Chiller With Two Circuit. When First Circuit On (leading Sys) It Is Working Smoothly As Per Demand Second Circuit Is Start With In 20 Minits Ice Formating The Compressor .as A Common Status I Chek Water Flow And Pressure 4.5 Bar ,gas Pressure Is 68 Psi In Ech Circuit,setpoint Is 50 F.the Cooler Have Two Sensor,andcopressor Suction Sensor Located In Backside Of Copressor. I Replaced This Three Sensor's . Electronics Exv ;is Used In The Sys. Can Any One Please Help Me.

V.ARIAN.SHANKAR
02-05-2008, 03:54 PM
I Am On The Line If I Get A Quick Answer ?

ehsanfadhil
02-05-2008, 06:40 PM
I ask you ,when Ice make , on TXV or on the compressor

andywill
02-05-2008, 07:46 PM
Hi
You say it is running at 68Psi suction pressure(What Refrigerant) R22/R407C

Frost back onto compressor with both stages running I would check/clean inline water filter, check you have the correct flow rate as per manufacturers literature.
EEV's Control usually by a user defined superheat, "I assume" these are the three sensors you mentioned and replaced. 1 for each stage after EEV and 1 common sensor for common suction line, please correct me if this is not the case.
What is the superheat setpoint?
Are the sensors positioned correctly and insulated from ambient air.
Are the EEV orifice(s) of the same size?
Are both stages of the same duty?
What water temp. are you getting?
You want to stop the floodback to the compressor.
I am guessing here but it sounds like you EEV's are open 100% and not shutting down due to the superheat setpoint not being achieved.
Has anyone altered the system settings prior to your visit or has it had any components replaced recently?
If you can tell us a bit more maybe we can help further there are some clever guys out there.

nike123
02-05-2008, 10:34 PM
Hello Every Body,
My Name Is Arian Shankar, I Am Working In Dubai And Iam Facing One Problem In My Chiller(carrier-30gb) This Is An Air Coold Chiller With Two Circuit. When First Circuit On (leading Sys) It Is Working Smoothly As Per Demand Second Circuit Is Start With In 20 Minits Ice Formating The Compressor .as A Common Status I Chek Water Flow And Pressure 4.5 Bar ,gas Pressure Is 68 Psi In Ech Circuit,setpoint Is 50 F.the Cooler Have Two Sensor,andcopressor Suction Sensor Located In Backside Of Copressor. I Replaced This Three Sensor's . Electronics Exv ;is Used In The Sys. Can Any One Please Help Me.

Why did you replaced these 3 sensors?

V.ARIAN.SHANKAR
03-05-2008, 10:21 AM
Refrigerant Used In The Sys 22, I Replaced The Two Sensors That Is Cooler Sesnsor And Suction Sensor Because Of Its Through Expanssion Valve Oerating .it Is Not Effect Then I Replaced Chilled Water Sensor Set Point Is 50 Fahren Heit Rangeis 4degree Fh.water Temp 8 Dfh.nobody Come To Work Here.