PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed Mitsi MSC07RV/MUH-07RV

Latte
23-08-2003, 08:52 PM
I'm Confused :confused:
I need help with a Mitsi indoor unit MSC07RV. I have only had a very quick look at it but there are two LED's on the front of it.
the left one flashes continuasly (SPELLING ?) the RH one doesn't light up at all. The outdoor unit doesn't do anything either. there is power on the 3 phase input but nothing on the two wires next to it from the indoor unit. There looks like a reset button under the fron cover next to the filters but i have pushed this and nothing happens, also i have tried switching the indoor unit off and on again & still the same.

Does anyone have any ideas where to start, I know somehow you can make the lights flash to give you a clue whats hapening but the stickers are missing inside the panel and all i can make it do if flash the LH LED continuesly.

Any help would be appreciated, i have looked on Mitsi's website but you can't get any technical info off of it

cooltrain
24-08-2003, 11:28 AM
First try to make sure that the thermostat or controller is set to the correct MODE, TEMP SETPOINT and timer.

Find the error code of the flashing LED. It denotes the error if there is any.

Mark
24-08-2003, 03:00 PM
hello rdocwra
firstly have you fitted your gauges?the control signal on the mitsubishi is 12v between indoor and out door unit
The faults on indoor unit as follows
P1 intake air sensor abnormal (terminals cn20 on pcb).
P2 indoor pipe sensor abnormal (cn21).
P3 transmitting/recieving signal error.
P4 abnormality of drain sensor (cn50).
P5 malfunction of drain pump.
P6 coil frost/over heat protection.
P7 system addressing error
P8 outdoor unit malfunction.

or out door unit faults

LED 1 flashing. reverse phase
LED 2 flashing. open phase
LED 3 flashing. pipe sensor short/open circuit.
LED 4 flashing. high pressure switch.
LED 5 flashing. over current relay
LED 6 flashing. thermal switch (check gas charge)
LED 7 flashing. overheat protection (out door fan motor)

If you need any more info email me,
kind regards
mark
:)