PDA

View Full Version : Isovel.?

The Viking
01-05-2008, 07:54 PM
Called out today to a Isovel close control unit that dropped out on LP.

Found plenty of pressure in the circuit and the pressure switch made, but no power/voltage going to the LP switch :confused:...
(And the controller wouldn't reset, still moaning about LP failure)

The unit is controlled by an "Isolert 3+", have anybody got any experience of this, or even better, a manual for it in electronic format?

[I have to go back there tomorrow, when the customer hopefully has cleared the area so that I can get access to the unit]

:cool:

Cheers.

superswill
01-05-2008, 11:07 PM
had a quick google on the Isolert 3+ seems to be norwegian or the search pages are,as for Isovel found this link with a UK number if it helps:

http://www.hvindex.com/adpdf/ISOPAK_B2006.PDF

Grizzly
02-05-2008, 12:02 AM
Called out today to a Isovel close control unit that dropped out on LP.

Found plenty of pressure in the circuit and the pressure switch made, but no power/voltage going to the LP switch :confused:...
(And the controller wouldn't reset, still moaning about LP failure)

The unit is controlled by an "Isolert 3+", have anybody got any experience of this, or even better, a manual for it in electronic format?

[I have to go back there tomorrow, when the customer hopefully has cleared the area so that I can get access to the unit]

:cool:

Cheers.

Hey Viking.
Sorry I have just picked up your thread.
I am pretty sure that I have a manual but it's a hard copy. ( Although it may be a Isolert2+)..I will check!
Which is stashed in my, may be usefully sometime Archive, namely the loft.
I will try and sort it out tomorrow, Just in case you ever need it for future reference.

I will also check on the phone number. My car is in the body shop and I have a courtesy car.
But I shall have access to mine tomorrow.

Sorry I can't help more tonight
Grizzly

The Viking
02-05-2008, 07:29 PM
:o:o:o
Hmm, @@@, ####, ****. Ba#*@rds.

Who in their right mind design and build things with the controls being on a false DC neutral, fed from/created by, the main controller?:mad:

Yes I did find the problem in the end [Loose connection on the false DC neutral], thank you Superswill and Grizzly.

BTW, Isovel used to be built in Andover, just down the road from me, before they were bought and put to sleep by an Italian outfit (Climavent?), maybe that's why they couldn't see the benefits of live on the controls.:mad:

Grizzly
02-05-2008, 07:37 PM
:o:o:o
Hmm, @@@, ####, ****. Ba#*@rds.

Who in their right mind design and build things with the controls being on a false DC neutral, fed from/created by, the main controller?:mad:

Yes I did find the problem in the end [Loose connection on the false DC neutral], thank you Superswill and Grizzly.

BTW, Isovel used to be built in Andover, just down the road from me, before they were bought and put to sleep by an Italian outfit (Climavent?), maybe that's why they couldn't see the benefits of live on the controls.:mad:

Glad to here you had resolution.
I don't know about you? But a lost Neutral is probably 1 of the hardest faults to find. Especially on a low transformed circuit.
Incidental you can still get all the relevant Isovel gumf from Climavent.
They have been very helpfully in the past although I believe they have had a change of Management recently!!!!
Cheers Grizzly