PDA

View Full Version : Eurofrigo

abbsnowman
30-04-2008, 05:58 PM
Looking for any info/input you may have on these machines.
I have been through the website etc. but am curious to hear from people whom have worked on them.
Anybody have a wiring diagram?
I am interested in the technology used in these machines.
Thanks,
Abbs:)

SKOOBY
30-04-2008, 11:29 PM
Seepy here ain,t it zzzzzzzzzzzz
Will try and sort diagrams

abbsnowman
01-05-2008, 05:13 AM

No doubt! Kinda scraping the bottom of the barrel.
BORRRRRIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chilldown
06-05-2008, 04:51 PM
give Steve at Myriadparts.com a call. they used to be a distributor

clivemtk
20-08-2009, 08:38 PM
have you a clear diagram for a c2500xt

ryanc
21-08-2009, 01:12 PM
Looking for any info/input you may have on these machines.
I have been through the website etc. but am curious to hear from people whom have worked on them.
Anybody have a wiring diagram?
I am interested in the technology used in these machines.
Thanks,
Abbs:)
Hows, it going Abbsnowman

Zanotti is pretty much the same unit. Just a name change the orginal engineer quit from Zanotti and that's when Eurofrigo came about. The Canadian dealer is 24 hour reefer and they are located in Mississaga, Ontario. I don't have any info on them but I do on Zanotti. :)

vtmpnate
22-08-2009, 03:18 AM
Hi abbsnowman. A restaurant/grocery equipment dealer here used to carry eurofrigo here and had us install a system on a 7 cubic meter box mounted on a 4.0T gvw Mitsubishi Canter. Checked our records just now and we installed the ME180 TS ECO, used a Uncila compressor and came with electric standby. The only one here in the Philippines, as far as I know. Looked and performed very much like a Carrier Zephyr 30s. Did that help you any?

abbsnowman
24-08-2009, 02:18 AM
Thanks guys. The guy that contacted me about them here in Canada was kinda all over the place. I think he wanted to import them for me to sell them but also seems more interested in politicts and who's who in the east. I have no time for that.
Maybe time will tell and someone serious will contact me.
Again, thanks for the help!

vtmpnate
26-08-2009, 03:49 AM
You're welcome, snowman. For whatever its worth, I think most of the European-made systems are TK/Carrier clones, with a few tweaks here and there to push up capacity. Hope that helped.