PDA

View Full Version : There but for the grace of god go I.

slingblade
30-04-2008, 01:45 AM
2nd 147 break in two days at the crucible, just watched the highlights on bbc2.
the rocket walloped in the first (then bragged about his new bentley for the summer, £157,000 prize money).
He has been matched by Ali carter (Fantastic performance) who now splits the prize fund down the middle. Dont bet against a third, you never know.;)
There but for the grace of god go I, he decided my talent was to pull spanners and make things go cold.
I am truly blessed and am indeed a rich man.:mad:

superswill
30-04-2008, 10:21 PM
2nd 147 break in two days at the crucible, just watched the highlights on bbc2.
the rocket walloped in the first (then bragged about his new bentley for the summer, £157,000 prize money).
He has been matched by Ali carter (Fantastic performance) who now splits the prize fund down the middle. Dont bet against a third, you never know.;)
There but for the grace of god go I, he decided my talent was to pull spanners and make things go cold.
I am truly blessed and am indeed a rich man.:mad:

for all our moans and groans we all know we love it really!!!!

Chunk
30-04-2008, 10:52 PM
I do hope its a Carter O`sullivan final.No offense to Hendry fans(if there are any)i dont think Hendry really deserves another title.I wouldnt be surprised if Carter went on to win,he is playing a good game.

As for all the money they get,it just proves that if you dont do too good at school,you always end up a decent sportsman.:rolleyes: