PDA

View Full Version : Fareham UK Engineer?

FlappySocks
29-04-2008, 11:21 AM
Can anyone recommend an engineer in the Fareham (UK Southampton/Portsmouth) area to vac and top up my newly installed R410A split system?

Thanks.
Stuart.

Grizzly
29-04-2008, 11:48 AM
Stuart.
I suspect that you won't necessarily get a direct answer on line.
Because as a rule self promotion and the like are discouraged!
But you may get someone local that would contact you by opening your personal profile and downloading your email address via the vcard.

Although I have to ask Newly Installed.. surely you can get back to the original installer with a warranty issue?
Or was this a self install or such like?
Grizzly

FlappySocks
29-04-2008, 12:00 PM
I installed it myself over he last 4 months during building work I was having done. 2 multi-split units. Need an engineer to finish up. Assuming there are no leaks, it needs a vac & top-up of R410A (38g in total).

mfakazi
04-05-2008, 11:52 PM
Sorry Im not being ****y but you have done the hard work so why wouldnt you go back and finish the job as it would only take nothing,strenght test,vac and charge....

Grizzly
05-05-2008, 12:06 AM
Sorry Im not being ****y but you have done the hard work so why wouldnt you go back and finish the job as it would only take nothing,strenght test,vac and charge....

Because if you read his profile he is listed as a Software Engineer....

worth checking before answering I find!

Grizzlyhttp://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/images/icons/icon6.gif

FlappySocks
05-05-2008, 12:09 AM
Because i haven't the tools or the refrigerant needed to top it up. Besides, it would be nice to get a pro in and see what he thinks of my handiwork. Hopefully he wont laugh :D