PDA

View Full Version : Cold Air Dryer

maguro4448
28-04-2008, 08:08 AM
Hi guys,
I need again your help and now about 'cold air dryer'.
As I know only the drying process by hot air and I just informed by someone's that the drying process could be done by cold air refrigeration system.
Any body can help me about the process and the product to be dried is small fish.

Thanks for your attention and kind help.

brianubaldo
28-04-2008, 10:13 AM
Hi guys,
As I know only the drying process by hot air and I just informed by someone's that the drying process could be done by cold air refrigeration system.
Any body can help me about the process and the product to be dried is small fish.

I think you should put your fishes in the condensing units!!

brianubaldo
28-04-2008, 10:14 AM
:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

EngFBN_BR
28-04-2008, 03:32 PM
Hi guys,

Air can be dried if you drop it's temperature below the dew point, remove the condensate and reheat it again. Usually, the machine has two heat exchangers: a regenerator and a cooler. The first one reheats the outcoming air using some of the heat load of the inlet air. The second cools the air to the desired dew point, and can be a refrigeration evaporator or a chilled water/air HE. The condensate separation device can be a centrifugal or labirint separator or even a coalescing filter.

Good luck with your fishes! :)

maguro4448
29-04-2008, 06:03 AM
Thanks a lot guys for your help.