PDA

View Full Version : How to design a preservation/storage device using controlled atmosphere

Chyko
21-04-2008, 04:38 PM
I stumbled into this site (Refigration-Engineer Forum), when I was search for information on 'Controlled Atmosphere'.
Am a postgraduate student, on a Masters Degree Program in Process Engineering. One of the requirements to completing the program is to carry out a research project on a given topic. So my research project is to design a storage and preservation device for large quantity of pershable agricultural products on a mobile truck.
I choose Controlled Atmosphere as the preservation method and choose fruits and vegetable for the products to be preserved.
So the problem I have now is that I do not have any information or helpful materials on how to go about carrying out the research project. I need help.Does any one have any helpful info on this topic i.e. how to design a preservation/storage unit using "Controlled Atmosphere". Processes involved, free downloadable books that can help me, is most appreciated.
Thanks.

Brian_UK
21-04-2008, 11:56 PM
Have you read this thread ?

http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7879

animus
22-04-2008, 03:20 AM
hi
i'm loocking for online refrigeration course if some body has some information please let me know

thank you

( animus1975@hotmail.com)

dawoodaq
23-04-2008, 01:37 PM
try
isolcell.it
they are Italian manufacturer of CA Products

Chyko
24-04-2008, 09:18 AM
Thanks Brian_UK, I've gone to the link you gave to me and it is quite helpful to an extent. I still need info.

Chyko
24-04-2008, 09:20 AM
Dawoodaq,
Thank you, I will check on them.