PDA

View Full Version : Free Pizza!

cgarrad
20-04-2008, 02:25 PM
Hi, I have the williams freezer below but need to turn it into a fridge as we no longer freeze the dough in our pizza shop. Can this be done from the control panel or will I need a new controller. There is a free pizza in it for anyone who can help. Im in Dublin mind you :rolleyes:

Cathal

chillin out
20-04-2008, 04:30 PM
Change the setpoint to 2dedC, with a diff of 2.
Disconnect the heaters on the evap.
Alter the defrost time to suit your needs (20 mins every 6 hours)
Hard wire the evap fan in.

Thats it.

Chillin:):)

Lowrider
20-04-2008, 06:18 PM
Change the setpoint to 2dedC, with a diff of 2.
Disconnect the heaters on the evap.
Alter the defrost time to suit your needs (20 mins every 6 hours)
Hard wire the evap fan in.

Thats it.

Chillin:):)

So are enjoying your pizza now?!

philfridge
20-04-2008, 06:28 PM
Hi you cannot adjust the control parameters unless you know how to get into the setup .All the parameter settings will need to be reset ;) but it can be done.

cgarrad
20-04-2008, 08:18 PM
Will williams give me the info to get into the parameter settings or is that secret knowledge ;-)

Cathal

drew71
24-04-2008, 05:52 PM
Hiya

If memory serves, you can slide the refrigeration unit out on that Williams you have pictured, maybe 4 inches then you can unplug the IEC cord and it will slide out further. And if you are lucky there may be a cheat sheet in a plastic sleeve taped to the side of the evap. housing.

maybe its just a wiring schematic (really cant recall), but worth a look

Cheers

Drew

drew71
24-04-2008, 06:22 PM
Here's one I prepared earlier :)....

you can still see the tape marks left from when the last guy to change a fan motor stole all the paperwork, to make it harder for the next guy ! :eek:

cgarrad
27-04-2008, 11:38 AM
I was on to williams the other day and they said

"CONTROLLER CAN ADJUST TO BECOME A FRIDGE-BUT THIS WILL HARM THE COMPRESSOR IN A SHORT TIME"

Are they trying to get me to buy a new fridge or is this correct ;-)

Cathal

nike123
27-04-2008, 12:12 PM
I was on to williams the other day and they said

"CONTROLLER CAN ADJUST TO BECOME A FRIDGE-BUT THIS WILL HARM THE COMPRESSOR IN A SHORT TIME"

Are they trying to get me to buy a new fridge or is this correct ;-)

Cathal

They are correct. The freezer is not designed to be permanently at positive temperature( >0°C) and that lead to overheating of compressor, and damage to him is inevitable after some time. It could be at that temperatures only short time needed to cool down to near design working temperature.