PDA

View Full Version : Smallest absorption refrigeration maschine and vapour-compression machine

Masinchen26
19-04-2008, 02:21 PM
Hello,

I’am looking for the smallest absorption refrigeration maschine and/or vapour-compression machine they are available on the market. My major interest relates to power electronics cooling.
I would be grateful if somebody could give me some informations where I find they, possibly. :confused:

Many thanks in advance!

Yours sincerely,

Rolf

munesh
19-04-2008, 03:27 PM
Robur has got the smallest Vapour absorption machine. It is in the range of 5 TR.
Vapour compression in India is of 0.8Tr. Many manufacturers like Hitachi, Voltas etc are there

Brian_UK
19-04-2008, 11:38 PM
If you want a small compressor try these...

http://www.aspensystems.com/images/image-aircrew-cooling-2.jpg

http://www.aspensystems.com/minicompressor.html

Is that small enough for you :)

The MG Pony
21-04-2008, 09:54 PM
All so look at Dometic refrigerators they make tiny amonia absorption refrigerators.

Masinchen26
22-04-2008, 07:53 PM
Hi,

yes, just yesterday I find this company and asked,whether you can get a absorption refrigeration machine without case, but they sell only complete refrigerators, unfortunately.
It's really difficult to find these kind of devices ;-)
ahh, please, can you explain me what "quote" means?
I couldn't find the meaning of it...

With best regards

Masinchen26
22-04-2008, 07:57 PM
Robur has got the smallest Vapour absorption machine. It is in the range of 5 TR.
Vapour compression in India is of 0.8Tr. Many manufacturers like Hitachi, Voltas etc are there

Hi,

please, what means "TR"?

best regards :)

Brian_UK
23-04-2008, 12:11 AM
"TR" = tons of refrigeration 12000btus/h

"Quote" = To repeat something that has been written or spoken.

Also, to prepare a price for doing some work for a fixed amount of money.

Also, the QUOTE button at the bottom right of this post will allow you to show the quoted words from the post that you are replying to, see the post below this one.....

Brian_UK
23-04-2008, 12:12 AM
"TR" = tons of refrigeration 12000btus/h
etc etc .....Demonstration only.:)

The MG Pony
23-04-2008, 06:48 PM
Hi,

yes, just yesterday I find this company and asked,whether you can get a absorption refrigeration machine without case, but they sell only complete refrigerators, unfortunately.
It's really difficult to find these kind of devices ;-)
ahh, please, can you explain me what "quote" means?
I couldn't find the meaning of it...

With best regards

if this is for a personal project get an old dometic fridge, they can be aquiered easily second hand, and remove the absorption unit from the case.