PDA

View Full Version : Phone Software???looking for software for my main tool-the mobile phone!

IceMan08
19-04-2008, 03:04 AM
Hi all, does anyone know where to get ref-A/C software for phones???I used to have a PDA with loads of data on it but it died :eek:
recently upgraded to a nokia N95 8gb, unfortunately it doesnt support excel files (I did have my own temp/pres calculators etc) if anyone knows where to get this sort of stuff please point me in the right direction! Thanks ;)

Kh1971
19-04-2008, 11:43 AM
Hi,

you can call Danfoss agent in your area

The Viking
19-04-2008, 02:11 PM
He who search will find...

A good place to start would be my website.
The Mobipocket reader I "talk" about there will read excel files (but you have to use Mobipocket creator to convert them first).

Good luck

superswill
20-04-2008, 07:13 PM
Hi all, does anyone know where to get ref-A/C software for phones???I used to have a PDA with loads of data on it but it died :eek:
recently upgraded to a nokia N95 8gb, unfortunately it doesnt support excel files (I did have my own temp/pres calculators etc) if anyone knows where to get this sort of stuff please point me in the right direction! Thanks ;)

i use excel on my nokia N95 with no prob

IceMan08
30-04-2008, 01:39 AM
He who search will find...

A good place to start would be my website.
The Mobipocket reader I "talk" about there will read excel files (but you have to use Mobipocket creator to convert them first).

Good luck

Thanks viking, I had already taken your advice and downloaded it from your very handy site, I've had trouble trying to get it to work on my phone but i think i can sort that.
Superswill, how do you view excel??? I have the same phone-is it through mobipocket???

superswill
30-04-2008, 05:44 PM
Thanks viking, I had already taken your advice and downloaded it from your very handy site, I've had trouble trying to get it to work on my phone but i think i can sort that.
Superswill, how do you view excel??? I have the same phone-is it through mobipocket???

i just drag and drop the files onto my phone as a storage card and it opens with quicksheet in the quick office file

IceMan08
30-04-2008, 08:58 PM
Just after reading your thread I tried it, although i can view files I cannot adjust fields, is this because its not the 'full' program? is there any software (free preferably!) that would allow you to do this???

superswill
30-04-2008, 09:07 PM
Just after reading your thread I tried it, although i can view files I cannot adjust fields, is this because its not the 'full' program? is there any software (free preferably!) that would allow you to do this???

i you want to edit the cells (eg using a gas charge calc sheet) you will have to upgate to quickoffice V3 for £18! i just use mine to veiw files and fault codes i have in excel format,and brought a cheep laptop i leave in the van for the rest