PDA

View Full Version : tight lips

petewa
18-04-2008, 01:24 PM
i heard on the refrigeration grapevine that big ffr-igeration companies are monitering these forums? 750 valve may be in trouble or maybe poochie woochie from ffr cairns...big brother (eh eh g.rowe) may be watching so carefull frigwrong boys!!!!

paul_h
18-04-2008, 02:04 PM
Sounds like a nice company to work for. Can't say I've seen anything bad from 750.
I guess you haven't had the chance to talk to them yourself if you're from WA?
I'm sure they appreciate the heads up. Looks like ref-eng is getting to be a pretty big deal if some manager in australia monitors it. I know it shows up really high on a google search, but I never see many people in australia actually use it except for 10 people.

WebRam
18-04-2008, 03:38 PM
is it against the law then .... wow :) cool

paul_h
18-04-2008, 04:08 PM
Is what against the law?

I guess the only reason why any of them needs to watch out is the locked microm thread. (I found it by searching petewa's posts)
The whole thread was just bad.

Karl Hofmann
18-04-2008, 04:10 PM
but I never see many people in australia actually use it except for 10 people.

Thats half the population of OZ isn't it?:D

paul_h
18-04-2008, 04:12 PM
Nah there's 20million people, only 20 refrig techs that know how to use a computer. So it's half of the possible total refrig techs that post here :D

WebRam
18-04-2008, 04:30 PM
that's not bad stats right there

750 Valve
27-04-2008, 10:59 AM
lock me up then boys, aparently free speech is no longer a right....

yes forum member "willie" started an email chain around our great wide land that proceeded to attempt to name all involved in the microm thread... he titled it "frr comedy hour". Funny thing is he doesn't even work for FRR as he had an incident a few years ago and lets just say he left before he was asked to leave.

as far as the person you (petewa) mentioned, he's a pretty straight shooter and as long as names aren't named and companies aren't bagged out (which as far as I can see they haven't been) then I can't see him htaking issue with what his employees discuss on an online community. I am pretty easy to pick if you know the organisation and I'm pretty sure he would have approached me by now if there was an issue

apart from helping out fellow fridgies and getting some **** for it from mudslingers like "willie" and possibly rumour mongers like yourself (petewa) I have done nothing wrong.

send me a PM and we can discuss it rather than starting rumours

andyrobbo
28-04-2008, 05:55 AM
Good too see you finally became a member of this site peter kelly. It is also great to see that you learnt how to turn on a computer after all these years. ( i told you many times that bashing them doesnt work) :)

Mark
28-04-2008, 09:26 AM
Hear we go again, another public spat. :D

750 Valve
28-04-2008, 12:02 PM
nah its all good, we have a few disgruntled EX employees (yes another one who got sacked) that like to stir the pot. They just have to remeber what goes around comes around and the industry is so small and relatively tightknit that a few phonecalls and their identity is tracked down, all they are doing is digging a deeper hole for themselves.

As far as I'm concerned there is nothing to worry about, i will keep posting here as I always have.