PDA

View Full Version : VRF/VRV Training

Radlam
18-04-2008, 12:30 PM
Hi everyone,

I want to get some training done in VRF systems as its something i've never really covered but want to get some knowledge on it.

Can anyone recommened a good training course of this. I know the manufacturers run some, but which are the good ones?

Thanks

Rick

andy c
18-04-2008, 01:22 PM
Hi Rick,
Speak with Sue at HRP, They do a few courses, free of charge if you spend money with them, as I am sure several others do. Kooltech can arrange courses for Mitsi electric but I think there is a cost involved. Regards,
Andy C.

eggs
18-04-2008, 02:48 PM
Get youself along to Cool Designs in Warrington. Pete Bradley the excellant Tosh Tech man runs some good courses there.

Eggs

animus
25-04-2008, 01:33 AM
.how can i cantatc hrp ??

p_p
25-04-2008, 03:26 PM
Hi Animus

I see you are from the USA.

HRP are a Uk wholesaler .
If you contact your wholesalers over there they should have contacts for training.

Regards

PP

Mr. Ductless
25-04-2008, 08:58 PM
Contact Fujitsu they have limited equipment for sale but they have a good training program. I attended one two weeks ago in NJ and it was very helpful and above all it was free. Guys name is Arturo, he is the instructor but I would call Fujitsu and see if they have one scheduled in close to you.

Husky250
23-09-2008, 02:48 AM
Contact Fujitsu they have limited equipment for sale but they have a good training program. I attended one two weeks ago in NJ and it was very helpful and above all it was free. Guys name is Arturo, he is the instructor but I would call Fujitsu and see if they have one scheduled in close to you.

Do you know the number to call Fujitsu? I would be interested if I could find out where the training would be given.

Thanks,

nike123
23-09-2008, 01:45 PM
Do you know the number to call Fujitsu? I would be interested if I could find out where the training would be given.

Thanks,
http://www.fujitsugeneral.com/fast.htm (http://www.fujitsugeneral.com/training.htm)

click on fast