PDA

View Full Version : Xarios 300

incar
18-04-2008, 10:44 AM
Hello, i need electric electrical diagrams of CARRIER XARIOS 300 R404A. THANKS FOR HELP ME

nike123
18-04-2008, 11:04 AM
Hi Incar!
Thank you for your request to us, but we also have needs like you, like to worm welcoming to you after you introduce yourself to us.:rolleyes:

djbe
18-04-2008, 07:08 PM
Hello, i need electric electrical diagrams of CARRIER XARIOS 300 R404A. THANKS FOR HELP ME

Hi incar,

Pm me with your email address and I will send you the info.

regards,
djbe.

abbsnowman
18-04-2008, 09:29 PM
Hi incar,

regards,
djbe.
I could too if necicary.
These are not secret papers were I am.;)

paulo almeida
26-04-2008, 04:00 PM
send-me your e-mail

wenon
27-04-2008, 06:55 PM
give me your email and i send to you a diagram

fintaneduffy
08-07-2008, 05:40 PM
hey guys, looks like a very good forum set up here, good to be involved,

anyway, im obviously here for a reason, i have a carrier 300 showing up a fault code, a-04 and i have lost my book. can anyone explain this to me or better still if you had the fault code list would be great

i think its something to do with the clutch not engaging, recently got soaked with an oil leak from the van

abbsnowman
10-07-2008, 07:13 AM
Do you have a alarm list? If so tell me what it is. If not, pm me and I will send you a book.
Abbs

abbsnowman
10-07-2008, 07:14 AM
Hi Incar!
Thank you for your request to us, but we also have needs like you, like to worm welcoming to you after you introduce yourself to us.:rolleyes:
Don't be such a chump! You may need help one day!
Oh and by the way, use spell check!

thefridgeman2
10-07-2008, 10:18 PM
AO4 is a clutch failure alarm but you should check the clutch wiring first .
It is prone to corrosion around the comp...

paulo almeida
11-07-2008, 12:30 AM

Or compressor broken

abbsnowman
11-07-2008, 07:34 AM
Wont be "compressor broken", the micro is looking for and not seing an amp draw on clutch coil cirquit.

alpha
11-07-2008, 07:56 AM
I couldn't help but pick this one up, Mr abbsnowman, back in post #9 you asked someone to use spell check which isn't a problem for me. What is a little annoying is that you do not seem to use it yourself, in this thread alone I have noticed a few spelling errors on your part for example, post
#4 : necicary correct spelling > necessary, this was even before you told someone to use spellcheck
#12: cirquit correct spelling > circuit.

No disrespect meant! but I do think one should practice what they preach.

Apologies for going off topic.

Dylan1
12-07-2008, 08:13 AM
a04
1- Open circuit
0 amps through the clutchwire
2- High current
> 4 amps through the clutchwire
3- mosfet of the micro blown

abbsnowman
13-07-2008, 01:12 AM
I couldn't help but pick this one up, Mr abbsnowman, back in post #9 you asked someone to use spell check which isn't a problem for me. What is a little annoying is that you do not seem to use it yourself, in this thread alone I have noticed a few spelling errors on your part for example, post
#4 : necicary correct spelling > necessary, this was even before you told someone to use spellcheck
#12: cirquit correct spelling > circuit.

No disrespect meant! but I do think one should practice what they preach.

Apologies for going off topic.

You are correct however missed my point. my point was realy directed at the lack of willingness to help.
Sorry, your right, I don't realy care about spelling.
Hey thanks for jumping in though!
Thats the problem with this site, people are too critical and eager to point out faults but never want to help. Isn't that the point of this site?

If anyone wants my help, send me an email, if you wanna be a jerk just keep posting!

Will
15-07-2008, 06:50 AM
critical and eager to point out faultsWe are not.

Hey alpha, ya missed one.
#12 : seing correct spelling > seeing

alpha
15-07-2008, 02:52 PM
I did indeed miss that one.. well spotted Will.

fintaneduffy
18-07-2008, 07:39 PM

thanks for all the info, had a feeling it was the clutch problem, but i dont see a way to check the wire going into the compressor, could it just be a broken wire?

if not, i heard one of ye guys mentioning amps through the wire, is there a way of testing this

once again thanks for all the posts on this toppic

abbsnowman
19-07-2008, 02:48 AM
If you need help email me.
As for you Alpha and Will, hope you need help one day and someone tells you to kiss their ass! Thats what you can do to mine!

fintaneduffy
19-07-2008, 04:47 PM
once again abbsnowman and all ye guys who helped me out.
I checked the wire all the way up with a multimeter and found a break in the wire halfway up, reconnected it and it works.

thanks be to god it was something as simple as that (although following the wires up was not)

oogene
13-08-2008, 04:24 AM
unplug /isolate the clutch and wires and ohm them out...

oogene
13-08-2008, 04:26 AM
ooops sisn't read the whole thread sorry.....

zdefed
16-08-2008, 05:35 PM
Hi people !

I am sending a car overseas with a xarios 300 on it. The guy who gave it to me did not have any document on it. He just showed me how to turn it on/off and to configure the targeted temperature.

It works good but, I'd like to find a documentation on this system since it may not work eternally.

Does anyone here have a documentation for this system?

Thank you in advance and have a good day.

arleonard
09-07-2009, 05:20 PM
Hi incar,

regards,
djbe.
hi if you still have this information please could you forward it to me as well, thankyou Andrew

abbsnowman
15-07-2009, 04:24 AM
Need your email.