PDA

View Full Version : Thought for the day

The Viking
17-04-2008, 12:26 AM
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic.

http://www.the-viking.eu/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/Siren.jpg.w560h375.jpg

:cool:

Chunk
17-04-2008, 07:21 PM
Sorry Viking i dont get the picture.Whats it all about?

Karl Hofmann
17-04-2008, 07:47 PM
Nice picture, but the health a safety implications of allowing a child to stand unattended next to a body of water with no barriers, no warning signs, and no life belts are enormous. For christ's sake, she hasn't even got a high viz vest or a hard hat on. The lake, although attractive is a source of unacceptable danger and needs to be drained and concreted over without further ado. Viking, you have been shown to be negligent in your duties as a parent and you have been reported to Social Services :D:D:D

paul_h
17-04-2008, 08:02 PM
Nice picture, but the health a safety implications of allowing a child to stand unattended next to a body of water with no barriers, no warning signs, and no life belts are enormous. For christ's sake, she hasn't even got a high viz vest or a hard hat on. The lake, although attractive is a source of unacceptable danger and needs to be drained and concreted over without further ado. Viking, you have been shown to be negligent in your duties as a parent and you have been reported to Social Services :D:D:D
You sure your part german? You seem to have a well developed sense of humour ;)
Thanks to The Viking for your thoughtful post, thanks Karl Hofmann for making me laugh. :D

The Viking
17-04-2008, 09:58 PM
Sorry Viking i dont get the picture.Whats it all about?

Sorry to confuse you, sometimes I try to inject some balance in to our hectic world by posting [what in my twisted mind is regarded as] calming and relaxing pictures.

Nice picture, but the health a safety implications of allowing a child ...

:eek:
Child!!
That's no child.
She's half viking and half witch!
She would float like a cork (I tried to drown her already, trust me)
;)

Chunk
17-04-2008, 11:26 PM
Sorry to confuse you, sometimes I try to inject some balance in to our hectic world by posting [what in my twisted mind is regarded as] calming and relaxing pictures.

I was not confused,i just didnt get it.;)

When you are viewing the world on a 15" monitor,it looked like a garden gnome.

And i`m sure being stuck in the woods on her own is`nt exactly calming,i know it would scare the sh1t out of me.:D:D

Karl Hofmann
17-04-2008, 11:31 PM
You sure your part german? You seem to have a well developed sense of humour ;)
Thanks to The Viking for your thoughtful post, thanks Karl Hofmann for making me laugh. :D

Joke??? We Germans never joke.. A report has been filed.