PDA

View Full Version : YORK YCUM YCAM Controller (maybe Millenium) Instruction (Manual) required

Jacek
16-04-2008, 12:22 PM
Dear all,

I need an instruction of York's controller for YCUM (YCAM) 300 and YCUM (YCAM) 360. It is very important for me!
Please, mail me this instruction: jacenty25@poczta.fm

Thank you in advance for your help!

Regards,

Jacek

Chunk
16-04-2008, 07:22 PM
Hi Jacek

Is this any good to you.

http://www.yorkromania.ro/docum/Pc014_gb.pdf

Service/technical manual for ycam chillers.

Jacek
21-04-2008, 09:56 AM
Hi Jacek

Is this any good to you.

http://www.yorkromania.ro/docum/Pc014_gb.pdf

Service/technical manual for ycam chillers.

Hello,

Many thanks for your reply! You have sent a Product Catalogue and I need a Instruction for Controller for these (YCAM/YCUM) units (I need to change settings etc.).

Could you provide such a material for me?

Best regards from Poland,

Jacek

Yuri B.
20-08-2008, 08:51 AM
Hello!
From what I see on the thread Jacec from Poland had not found an Instruction for the Controller for Ycam units. Now I need it too. I cannot reset hour counters for compressors. After having entered the password 1234, in Maintenance sub-menu the controllers does not accept Yes in Hour Reset Comp 1 and 2 (actually, reverse to No in 3 seconds). Hour limit is set (and is exceeded) at 25 000, the controller does not accept its enlargement also. What do I wrong? Anybody can help me?

al
22-08-2008, 06:27 PM
Yuri

try using 4321 instead.

al

abdulazman
24-08-2008, 01:49 PM
Jacek,
I may just have the manual. Are the controllers millenium or Recip.type? Elaborate... Give me a bit of time, its in pdf form and i need to browse my library. Email me abdazman@gmail.com.

RAVISEKAR
05-09-2009, 09:22 AM
HI,I AM LOOKING FOR ycam 600 tuv MODEL YORK AIRCOOLED CHILLER WITH 4 COMPRESSOR (REFCOMP) AT PRESENT WE DONT HAVE ANY WIRING DIGRAM ON SITE ALSO PLEASE HELP ME TO SEND MY EMAIL (yorkravi@yahoo.com.sg) awaiting your reply thanx

paul plescher
12-09-2009, 11:18 AM
I need an instruction of York's controller for YCAM b 150
Please, mail me this instruction:plescherp@yahoo.com
Thank you in advance for your help!
paul

gipair
21-11-2009, 01:31 PM
I need a SERVICE MANUAL of York's controller for YCAM H 300 ( MILLENNIUM RECIP ) . Please, mail me this manual . info@gipairconditioning.gr
Thanks in advance

maerskengr
28-11-2009, 09:45 PM
Please help, I need an Instruction manual for York YCAM 360 control panel. Also the symbol/notation at the panel. Thank you very much...

maerskengr
28-11-2009, 09:47 PM
My e-mail address:

maerskengr@yahoo.com

Kanjer
05-01-2010, 07:37 PM
Please help, I need an Instruction manual for York YCAM 240

samsd
07-02-2010, 02:40 PM
dear enginer thermoking
I'd like pass mpc3000 thermoking
thanks.

teslareefer
21-07-2010, 11:31 PM
Hi , I need a YCAM 240 controller manual or catalogue , I have many trouble with "external overlock" .
Regards :

Luis

email to : lsantibanez@tesla.cl

CHILLERPAX
31-07-2010, 06:36 PM
Hi all
Having problems with YCAM 90 c/w Soft Start
1, Manual does not show same Contacter Enclosure which includes Fan Speed Control Box.
2, There is no reference to there being Compressor Soft Start Units on board.
3, All versions of the Electrical Schematic are smudged, even the one on the chiller door.
4, No Info. what so ever on the Soft Start Module & the one for Compressor 2 is doing nothing but showing a Red LED.

Need a more Instructive Manuel or where I can get one.

HELP !!! Andy

matt p
11-08-2010, 07:32 PM
Hey Chillerpax,

Try giving York a call in basildon, i had a small problem with trying to access the controls on a different sort of York chiller using a carel controller.

They sent me the drawings and manuals free £20 per manual, which tbh we always pass back on the client and ask them to keep on site in a safe place.

Regards

Matt

matt p
11-08-2010, 07:34 PM
[quote=matt p;198779]Hey Chillerpax,

Try giving York a call in basildon, i had a small problem with trying to access the controls on a different sort of York chiller using a carel controller.

They sent me the drawings and manuals free, normally he did say they were £20 per manual, which tbh we always pass back on the client and ask them to keep on site in a safe place.

Regards

Matt[/quote/]

edited for spelling.

CHILLERPAX
11-08-2010, 09:26 PM
Hi Matt P,

Thanks for help will look that up tomorrow.
Did contact Johnson Controls who now own York. Put me in touch with someone who sent me through some PDFs
But still no Electrical Schematics
So let's see what your suggestion gleans.

Thanks again

[quote=matt p;198779]Hey Chillerpax,

They sent me the drawings and manuals free, normally he did say they were £20 per manual, which tbh we always pass back on the client and ask them to keep on site in a safe place.

Regards

Matt[/quote/]

edited for spelling.

al
11-08-2010, 09:46 PM
Chillerpax

Are these older generation chillers? If i remember correctly these soft starts weren't made by York but by a french company, even Basildon had scant info on them.

If soft start is screwed might be worthwhile scrapping it?

Alec

CHILLERPAX
14-08-2010, 12:52 PM
Hi Alec,

Thanks for Info.

Softstarts are made by FAIRFORD ELECTRONICS. Been in contact with same & have sent info in a PDF.

Have replaced all the High Speed HRC's. Now just need to work my way through them.

If you need any Contact Details for them then just ask.

Thanks again,

Andy

Chillerpax

Are these older generation chillers? If i remember correctly these soft starts weren't made by York but by a french company, even Basildon had scant info on them.

If soft start is screwed might be worthwhile scrapping it?

Alec

al
15-08-2010, 11:49 AM
Thanks Andy

Good to know.

Alec