PDA

View Full Version : Newbie seekin help plz

jaygledhill
08-04-2008, 08:38 PM
Hi everyone am 25 yrs old,and wud like a career in refridgeration,and become an engineer.
Can anyone tell me wot i need to train torwards,and is ity easy gettin a placement with companies??

Thanks

frank
08-04-2008, 08:50 PM
Hi everyone am 25 yrs old,and wud like a career in refridgeration,and become an engineer.
Can anyone tell me wot i need to train torwards,and is ity easy gettin a placement with companies??

Thanks
Hi jaygledhill and welcome to the forum.
I see that you are in the Fencing game, hopefully that is planting great big pieces of wood into the ground and not doing battle with sharp bits of pointed steel ;)

If you want to get into this varied and interesting profession, I would suggest that you contact your local college and enquire about a training course.
it's not always glamorous though, especially when you are on call at the weekend and you have to get your bum out of bed in the middle of the night in winter.

Good luck.

marc5180
12-04-2008, 10:28 PM
Why dont you send a your cv to a few companies in your area explaining that you would like to get into the trade and in the mean time sign up with your local college and try and get the technical certificates needed. Speak to one of the guys on here named Pooh he isnt too far from yourself.

gloucesterfridg
13-04-2008, 04:54 PM
Try learning to write properly first. With the first impression you seem quite happy to give, I -for one- certainly wouldn't employ someone with such a poor attitude...

G.F

nike123
13-04-2008, 05:07 PM
Try learning to write properly first. With the first impression you seem quite happy to give, I -for one- certainly wouldn't employ someone with such a poor attitude...

G.F

Unfortunately, that is common for most of his generation all over the developed world.:(
If you are parent, you should ask your self how you contributed to this situation.:rolleyes:

gloucesterfridg
13-04-2008, 06:58 PM
Unfortunately, that is common for most of his generation all over the developed world.:(
If you are parent, you should ask your self how you contributed to this situation.:rolleyes:

As a parent, I personally haven't contributed to this one iota....

marc5180
16-04-2008, 11:26 PM
As a parent, I personally haven't contributed to this one iota....

Maybe not knowingly:rolleyes: