PDA

View Full Version : daikin noise

philjd26
07-04-2008, 06:01 PM
hi

i have 3xdaikin vrv with a function box (br3kjvi) which gives a out sustained high pitched sound throughout the building every now again....it seems like its coming from the function box, anybody have this before....???

rgrds phil

nike123
08-04-2008, 11:30 PM
What is function box?

Josip
09-04-2008, 02:51 PM
Hi, :)

What is function box?

maybe junction box;)

Best regards, Josip :)

DVaider
09-04-2008, 04:08 PM
hi

i have 3xdaikin vrv with a function box (br3kjvi) which gives a out sustained high pitched sound throughout the building every now again....it seems like its coming from the function box, anybody have this before....???

rgrds phil

Hi, Phil! Tell me about your VRV's properly: model of units, who made your stuff (DENV, Japan etc.), place where is your br3kjvi mounted.

philjd26
09-04-2008, 06:20 PM
hi, function box or flow selector box is type of capacity control i think! with 3 vrv connected to the function box...from the function box you have valves opening and closing as required to a common suc/disc/liquid....models are (rny8ky1r) x2.........(rxy8ky1r) x1..........(br3kjv1) x1

they come from daikin belguim and the box is mounted beside outdoors...

rgrds phil

gloucesterfridg
09-04-2008, 06:47 PM
I've never had a whine from one -occasionally a noisy sol coil.

However have you checked the charge (a day wasted know) but it's usually this that causes these issues..

If you know anyone who understands them -hold on very tightly as few in the world do

G.F