PDA

View Full Version : Esa

absolute-zero
02-04-2008, 05:06 PM
Any members here going to the TK ESA confrences?

abbsnowman
03-04-2008, 04:34 AM
Any members here going to the TK ESA confrences?
Whats that all about?:confused:

absolute-zero
03-04-2008, 05:59 AM
Whats that all about?:confused:

( ESA) European Seved Area service/sales confrences.

Fireblade02
03-04-2008, 07:53 PM
not myself but the other guy in garage this time.

nova
04-04-2008, 01:46 PM
If you mean the SMC (Service Managers Conference) I just came from there (Prague). Was nice conference, good SLX info. Was nice to see John again too; life's good? ;)

absolute-zero
04-04-2008, 03:26 PM
If you mean the SMC (Service Managers Conference) I just came from there (Prague). Was nice conference, good SLX info. Was nice to see John again too; life's good? ;)

SMC was what i was refering to. What are the big changes with SLX other than the condensor fan squirrells?

Fireblade02
04-04-2008, 08:05 PM
i think main its the engine speed, in this case much lower fuel cosumption, back to belt drive like SB ( e-motor in upper position), do you have in the States any SMX or SL? - in Europe most of the technics ( except the older ones) don't worked on SB- Series. Same Effidence in cooling mode with lower speed. Just waiting what Troubles come up with the time. :-))

Reeferjon
08-04-2008, 01:30 PM
Nova......good times.....
Seems I only saw you in the mornings.....and most of the time I was too hungover to hold a conversation :D

One of these years we will all get to go out evenings again.....now that would be fun:p

absolute-zero
12-04-2008, 03:55 AM
Reeferjohn, I know what you mean buddy, when i went to those confrences, I used to go to meeting hungover too. Made for a very long meeting till around noon time, then I was good to go for that night when sessions were done, only to repeat the same painfull process the next day, but had allot of good times.:)

I dont suppose any of you got a chance to hang out with Mike B? That guy is hoot to hang out with.

abbsnowman
12-04-2008, 06:06 AM
Reeferjohn, I know what you mean buddy, when i went to those confrences, I used to go to meeting hungover too. Made for a very long meeting till around noon time, then I was good to go for that night when sessions were done, only to repeat the same painfull process the next day, but had allot of good times.:)

I dont suppose any of you got a chance to hang out with Mike B? That guy is hoot to hang out with.
Sound like a Carrier conferance in Georgia. What a hoot!

Reeferjon
14-04-2008, 10:20 AM
;)He-he.....yeh it makes mornings quite err interesting....find that by mid-afternoon I can't sit any longer though....I'm not really a big drinker so my tolerance is not that good.....

absolute-zero
14-04-2008, 03:38 PM
;)He-he.....yeh it makes mornings quite err interesting....find that by mid-afternoon I can't sit any longer though....I'm not really a big drinker so my tolerance is not that good.....

Start priming yourself before the confrence:D