PDA

View Full Version : Vrv-wii

2007eng
02-04-2008, 01:45 PM
Hi
I hope if any body get me any informations about RWEYQ30 Ideal Operation combination ratio or (the comfortable operation capacity) to get the best life time.

Brian_UK
02-04-2008, 08:11 PM
Found this Daikin file which details the ratio, hopefully it will help you.

The file is a 4.47Mb pdf, look at pages 27/28.

http://www.masterklimata.ru/Dok/Daikin/VRV2/in/montag.pdf

Josip
02-04-2008, 08:41 PM
Hi, 2007eng :)

Hi
I hope if any body get me any informations about RWEYQ30 Ideal Operation combination ratio or (the comfortable operation capacity) to get the best life time.

nope, sorry,

:confused::confused: I post a link for you with all data about VRV WII, you need to read and learn something by yourself....not only to ask....

NHF, please ;)

Best regards, Josip :)

2007eng
03-04-2008, 02:31 PM
Found this Daikin file which details the ratio, hopefully it will help you.

The file is a 4.47Mb pdf, look at pages 27/28.

http://www.masterklimata.ru/Dok/Daikin/VRV2/in/montag.pdf

The indoor and outdoor unit combination is determined that the sum of indoor unit capacity index is nearest to and smaller than the capacity index at
100 % combination ratio of each outdoor unit.
Thanks that is very helpful.

2007eng
03-04-2008, 02:50 PM
Hi, 2007eng :)

nope, sorry,

:confused::confused: I post a link for you with all data about VRV WII, you need to read and learn something by yourself....not only to ask....

NHF, please ;)

Best regards, Josip :)

You are wright but I was read all data about VRV WII, and I didn'f find the information about the best combination ratio. But you help me so much about the rang of capacity index which the outdoor units can work on it. This rang cover the combinatin ratios from 50% to 130% and I want to make my design at the best ratio to insure long life time.You know that if the unit worked at it's maximum capacity 130% for a long time, the life time for it become smaller. Thanks Josip

2007eng
03-04-2008, 08:18 PM
You asked a question and i noticed that you answered it yourself.The best ratio for a long life shall be :CAPACITY KEPT AT ITS MINIMUM INDEX then the compressors should work less time.:D
Yes ,but the sum of indoor unit capacity index must be nearest to and smaller than the capacity index at
100 % combination ratio of each outdoor unit.
That means :The best ratio for a long life shall be less than 100%.