PDA

View Full Version : mitsubishi p series

alan buss
28-03-2008, 01:43 AM
having problems with a pu30ek outside unit at the stat it was reading p8 code fixed problem now it is going off on ld7 code in outdoor unit cant find the problem. help?

declan simmonds
28-03-2008, 10:33 AM
hello mate give more info ie model nos outdoor would help sounds like its a older mitsubushi with lights in the outdoor unit ?
cheers dec

declan simmonds
28-03-2008, 10:52 AM
hello alan ive had a quick look and i think it might be a thermistor fault or a problem with the charge in the sytem affecting the thermistor check the resistance according to the service manual temp resistance value given in a graph or table reading within the tech book

declan simmonds
28-03-2008, 05:38 PM
hello alan found the tech book on the pu30ek online the tech manual says that its a th3 fault the thermisor is connected to the heat exchanger your head pressure could be too high dirty condenser fan coil or maybe you have a shortage of gas hope this helps if you need the tech book send me a message and give me your email address then i will send it too you
cheers dec

rkmoorthy
29-03-2008, 11:17 AM
hi this is moorthy from qatar. any body give me details of compressor oil fill systme with picture.