PDA

View Full Version : Linde condensation unit data

nike123
26-03-2008, 06:50 PM
I need technical data about Linde condensation unit with semi hermetic compressor of this type:
BHC 6600PL/3500RL
That is only data I found on unit. I am not sure that I correctly read that nameplate because it is damaged.

If someone have anything about said unit i will be grateful!
Also I tried to find internet web page about Linde condensation units for commercial refrigeration but I am unable to find it.
Does someone have some link.

powell
26-03-2008, 07:18 PM
Here is the link I have. Hope it helps.

http://www.linde-kaeltetechnik.de/?L=1

nike123
26-03-2008, 07:35 PM
Here is the link I have. Hope it helps.

http://www.linde-kaeltetechnik.de/?L=1

I been there, nothing about condensation unit/compressors.

powell
26-03-2008, 08:32 PM
It somewhat looks like a DWM Copeland number.

nike123
26-03-2008, 08:47 PM
It somewhat looks like a DWM Copeland number.
I have some Copeland condensation unit catalogs and it is similar in appearance, but model no. are not similar.
This is 15-20 years old unit.

powell
26-03-2008, 09:44 PM
My next guess is Prestcold. The 3500RL number is close to some of their numbers. I have a 1983 Prestcold catalog that I searched.

Are they green?

nike123
26-03-2008, 09:47 PM
My next guess is Prestcold. The 3500RL number is close to some of their numbers. I have a 1983 Prestcold catalog that I searched.

Are they green?

No, they are grey.

ngooics
27-03-2008, 05:14 AM
please go to this website

linde-kaeltetechnik.de

Grizzly
27-03-2008, 05:58 AM
I need technical data about Linde condensation unit with semi hermetic compressor of this type:
BHC 6600PL/3500RL
That is only data I found on unit. I am not sure that I correctly read that nameplate because it is damaged.

If someone have anything about said unit i will be grateful!
Also I tried to find INTERNET web page about Linde condensation units for commercial refrigeration but I am unable to find it.
Does someone have some link.

Sorry Nike
I have to admit defeat on that one.
I have searched all the sites mentioned and some more.
None of them so far have had Comps listed that are even close to the Model letters and Numbers you have given.
Sorry mate I tried!
Have you any other info at all that might give a clue?
Grizzly.http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/images/icons/icon11.gif

nike123
27-03-2008, 08:19 AM
Sorry Nike
I have to admit defeat on that one.
I have searched all the sites mentioned and some more.
None of them so far have had Comps listed that are even close to the Model letters and Numbers you have given.
Sorry mate I tried!
Have you any other info at all that might give a clue?
Grizzly.http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/images/icons/icon11.gif

Sorry Grizzly, and others, for misunderstanding. That model no is from condensation unit, not from compressor.
No, I don't have any other data except that fans (2) are also Llinde.

Kh1971
27-03-2008, 09:48 AM
Hi,

I've worked with Linde please send what you exactly need from that on my mail and I well see what I can do for you

Josip
27-03-2008, 09:53 AM
Hi, Kh1971 :)

Hi,

I ve worked with Linde please send what you exactly need from that on my mail ********** and I well see what I can do for you

... don't want to be rude....but try to avoid email adress within post - spammers;) .... much better to use PM

Best regards, Josip :)

nike123
27-03-2008, 10:27 AM
Hi,

I ve worked with Linde please send what you exactly need from that on my mail ************** and I well see what I can do for you

This condensation unit I want to overhaul and probably sold as complete kit with evaporator and electric board for someone who want to buy second hand used refrigeration plant. Demand for such things here is significant.
I need all technical data for that unit to bee able to match with evaporator, TEV, and to make Electrical board.
Also, if I need to change valves or/and bearings in compressor I need list of parts for that compressor, amount of oil and type etc...
To short thing, I need all technical documentation which usually accompany that equipment.
I sent you my e-mail.

Grizzly
27-03-2008, 01:55 PM
Sorry Grizzly, and others, for misunderstanding. That model no is from condensation unit, not from compressor.
No, I don't have any other data except that fans (2) are also Llinde.
OK but even when the option has been there and I have entered the Condensation Unit No.
I have still drawn a blank!
Hopefully someone will prevail?
Cheers Grizzly

kaelte_technik
08-06-2008, 10:50 AM
BHB 6600PL

Is condensing unit with Bitzer Compressor, 4CC-6.2Y HP, R-404a refrigerant. Medium temp application

Maybe what you have is BHB 6601 PL-M

Low temp application with Bitzer 4CC-6.2 Y compressor R-404a

B - Condensing unit
H - Semihermetic
B - Bitzer
660 - Specific no. of condenser
0 or 1 - Revision no.
P - R404A
L - Aircooled
M - Low temp

kaelte_technik
08-06-2008, 11:02 AM
Correction for my first reply.

BHC 6600 PL

C stands for DWM Copeland. This is quite an old condensing unit because Linde is not producing anymore condensing units with DWM Copeland compressor. other nomenclature will be the same. The CDU you are asking is equipped with a 6 HP compressor.

nike123
08-06-2008, 12:49 PM
Correction for my first reply.

BHC 6600 PL

C stands for DWM Copeland. This is quite an old condensing unit because Linde is not producing anymore condensing units with DWM Copeland compressor. other nomenclature will be the same. The CDU you are asking is equipped with a 6 HP compressor.

Ok, thank you!
Does this still mean that refrigerant is R404A. It is a bit strange that unit old like that in this country was on R404A at that time.
Also, could you suggest what compressor model no. could it be (maybe D2SC-55X).