PDA

View Full Version : Samsung Rs21nscv

sokol
24-03-2008, 10:15 PM
HI,GAYS i hope sameone can help me-how can i turn manually samsung rs21nscv on defrost.thanks

Brian_UK
24-03-2008, 10:36 PM
For someone who is a "Fridge Engineer" you are posting very basic questions about fridges.

Have you tried the manufacturers or read the manuals?

tonto33
02-04-2008, 09:49 PM
pm me and i mite tell u
as love these things

samsung trained engnieer

brianubaldo
05-05-2008, 07:44 AM
hi sokol,

this is the solutuion for your problem about manual defrosting of samsung fridge.

BASIC FUNCTIONS YOU NEED:

4-1

. Test function

1) Selection of test function

Following two procedures are sequences for changing normal mode into test mode.
Press both ‘R room key’ and ‘F room key’, and keeping pressing keys over 11 seconds.
Note) 0 3 seconds : no phenomenon
3 7 seconds : panel display blinks of 0.5 sec interval
7 11 seconds : panel display blinks of 0.2 sec interval
Press F room key after releasing two keys when 11 seconds passed. Then the mode is changed to the test
mode.
In the test mode, F room key is main key for changing status.
Note) One times : forced running
Two times : forced defrost (1)
Three times : forced defrost (2)
Four times : release function
At the time of test mode selection : Lamp all OFF At the time of forced running selection : 8 lamps ON

2) The change of lamp displays test mode function(Pressing for 7 seconds)

3) Forced running
At the time of test mode selection : Lamp all OFF At the time of forced running selection : 8 lamps ON
At the time of forced defrost(1) selection : 5 lamps of
freezer control ON
At the time of forced defrost(2) selection : 5 lamps of
refrigerator control ON
At the release of test function : Lamp all OFF
At the test mode, once more pressing the F room key selects forced running. At this time, buzzer performs alarm by
beep.
If the forced running is selected, compressor is in action immediately without 5 minutes delay action. If defrost is
proceeded at this time, defrost stops immediately.
If the forced running is selected, compressor and F-fan is operated on pull down for 24 hours, and R room is controlled
by set temperature.
The forced running is performed continuously until the completion(24 hours) or change to another mode, or release..
If the forced running is selected, freezer is selected to “ colder(-25 )” , and refrigerator “ middle colder(2 )”
After the forced running is completed(24 hours), defrost is performed regardless of the former mode.
If the forced running is released, Comp. on time during the forced running is reflected in a defrost period by addition.

FORCE DEFROST FUNCTIONS

4) Forced defrost

When the test mode is selected, if F room key is pressed in twice, the forced defrost(1) is selected.
If F room key is pressed in three times, the forced defrost(2) is selected. But the forced defrost(2) mode is not
used.
The beep sound continues, during the heating and resting period.
Damper (cooling air interception) closes until the completion of defrost time.

i hope this codes helps.