PDA

View Full Version : evaporator motor

bashirac
23-03-2008, 12:21 PM
I have split type A/C when I installed it the evaporator motor doesnt work, I checked evey thing was normal. when Itook it to the work shop itworking normal.the office has many devices gives friquancy is that effect on that motor

nike123
23-03-2008, 02:58 PM
I have split type A/C when I installed it the evaporator motor doesnt work, I checked evey thing was normal.
What exactly did you checked?

Airmechanical
23-03-2008, 07:17 PM
I have split type A/C when I installed it the evaporator motor doesnt work, I checked evey thing was normal. when Itook it to the work shop itworking normal.the office has many devices gives friquancy is that effect on that motor

i must tell you your post makes little sense!:(

but from what you wrote

sounds like its not hooked up right

and/or you have the wrong voltage

paul_h
24-03-2008, 12:40 PM
Check the output from the PCB, and if the capacitor isn't mounted to the board itself, check that. You'll only have a 20-30 seconds to check the PCB output before the system shuts down on fault lock-out so bear that in mind.
Isolate the unit to reset, remove all covers, turn the unit on in fan only mode and check the pins on the plug where the fan plugs in. If there's no voltage there, odds are a faulty relay or controller chip on the PCB.