PDA

View Full Version : monkey on the hot roof

sun tun oo
19-03-2008, 09:53 AM
Hi all
As you all know, when involving with refrigeration industry, it is not so easy to manage our time. Any time our phone rings, it is the time to " rock n' roll'. After everthing's done, we left exhauted. It is just the situation I have to face in my country and what about yours? To be frank, I have many many thing to learn.
Rgds
Sun

taz24
19-03-2008, 10:30 AM
Hi all
As you all know, when involving with refrigeration industry, it is not so easy to manage our time. Any time our phone rings, it is the time to " rock n' roll'. After everthing's done, we left exhauted. It is just the situation I have to face in my country and what about yours? To be frank, I have many many thing to learn.
Rgds
Sun

I think it is the same here as well dependant on the company you work for. Some are simply reactive and literally fire fight the problems.
More organised companies, with a large customer base are maintenance orienated and cope a little better sometimes.

Cheers taz.

nh3.fr
23-03-2008, 09:15 PM
Hello;
Please don't be afraid about my bad english but i leanrt it a very long time ago and I do not really have many occasions to practice.
About the phone ringing it is the same thing in France and I think in every country. We do not have an easy job! but so interesting ..........