PDA

View Full Version : heeelllp please

daniel ox
18-03-2008, 09:55 PM
Hi Guys,
Does any of you a out there work at a tk dealer?? JUST WANTING TO KNOW IF THE FLASHLOAD PROGRAMS CAN BE BOUGHT OR ARE THEY TK USE ONLY?? its funny in the 10 yrs i spent with them they handed them out like sausages at a bbq!! now i am out on my own they seem to have run the creek dry so to speak. any one out there can help me here

absolute-zero
19-03-2008, 03:32 PM
Hi Guys,
Does any of you a out there work at a tk dealer?? JUST WANTING TO KNOW IF THE FLASHLOAD PROGRAMS CAN BE BOUGHT OR ARE THEY TK USE ONLY?? its funny in the 10 yrs i spent with them they handed them out like sausages at a bbq!! now i am out on my own they seem to have run the creek dry so to speak. any one out there can help me here

Flash-load controller instruction files are not sold, however the prom that Carry's the most current revision is. Flash-load files are only available to an authorized TK dealer or service/sales agent. Do you have any friends at the TK dealer that can help you aquire the most appropriate flash files?

Fireblade02
20-03-2008, 09:00 PM
Hi Daniel, are firm on the use? Do u have the updated wintrac version...?

Rosco
27-03-2008, 10:13 PM
I work at a TK dealer and i am positive that the flash load files are not sold on the open market like absolute zero has said.

abbsnowman
03-04-2008, 05:21 AM
Didn't you see Mission impossable 3? That was based on TK software. hehehehe