PDA

View Full Version : CO2 Systems

Deejey
18-03-2008, 09:39 AM
I am looking for an animation of both a CO2 cascade system and a transcritical system to be used for demonstration purposes for our apprentices. Does anyone know where I might be able to download these from?
Any assistance would be most appreciated. Our resources are limited in this technology save for a couple of manuals and some photos I took while on a recent CO2 course.

dogma
18-03-2008, 12:44 PM
Contact Peter at logan tafe in queensland. He may be able to assist. or some of the scandanavians on this site may be able to help. :)

750 Valve
18-03-2008, 01:12 PM
Contact bitzer sydney, they have a transcritical and subcritical sytem, I'm sure they will help you out with some drawings. PM me if you want some contact info

Deejey
19-03-2008, 05:10 AM
Contact bitzer sydney, they have a transcritical and subcritical sytem, I'm sure they will help you out with some drawings. PM me if you want some contact info

I spent 3 days last week at Bitzer on both the cascade and transcritical systems. Got a lot of resources from them and heaps of photos of the latest technologies. But an animation of a system would greatly help students understanding. thank for you reply anyway

CJG21
19-03-2008, 08:57 AM
I spent 3 days last week at Bitzer on both the cascade and transcritical systems. Got a lot of resources from them and heaps of photos of the latest technologies. But an animation of a system would greatly help students understanding. thank for you reply anyway

There is a good website but for some reason I cant post the link. Its r744.com

Grizzly
20-03-2008, 09:49 PM
I am looking for an animation of both a CO2 cascade system and a trans-critical system to be used for demonstration purposes for our apprentices. Does anyone know where I might be able to download these from?
Any assistance would be most appreciated. Our resources are limited in this technology save for a couple of manuals and some photos I took while on a recent CO2 course.

It is not exactly what you are after Deejay.

But hopefully you may be able to incorporate it into your training. As it does go some way to explaining
CO2 properties.

Just follow the link.

http://www.danfoss.com/BusinessAreas/RefrigerationAndAirConditioning/EducationAndTraining/CO2+Phase+Changes.htm

As well as clicking on the CO2 phase changes download there are other links in the Education and Training.
Click and Explore
Grizzly