PDA

View Full Version : water source heat pump

gramcor
16-03-2008, 10:09 PM
Hello
I want to design an HVAC sistem for office building with water source heat pump . Please help me with some informations about this system .
Gramcor

The Viking
16-03-2008, 10:24 PM
If you have a Mitsubishi Electric distributor in Romania then they are doing a purpose made VRF for just this application.

Tesla
17-03-2008, 10:16 AM
What is the heat source?How much is the load?How much waste heat con you recycle? From Where?

2007eng
23-03-2008, 01:14 PM
You can use DAIKIN VRV system it is very good for this purpose

gramcor
24-03-2008, 02:31 PM
What is the heat source?How much is the load?How much waste heat con you recycle? From Where?

I have 250 sqm sandard office area on each level ( 5 level high ), about 150 000 Btu/h on each level .
How must design the system structure ? I put on each level water source heat pump , but how must calculate the cooling tower and heating system for water source ?
I do not have geotermal water source . Please help me with some informations in this directions.
Gramcor

Dr. Downflow
11-04-2008, 01:42 PM
The Denco "Officecool" system zone units are available as water source heat pumps. Try looking at their website.

There is a distributor in Romania called Aer Tech.

tedre
13-04-2008, 08:32 PM
I have 250 sqm sandard office area on each level ( 5 level high ), about 150 000 Btu/h on each level .
How must design the system structure ? I put on each level water source heat pump , but how must calculate the cooling tower and heating system for water source ?
I do not have geotermal water source . Please help me with some informations in this directions.
Gramcor

If, you don't have cheap heat source such as warm waste water or large body of water nearby, it'll not make any better than using boiler to heat up building.

tedre

gramcor
14-04-2008, 04:39 PM
If, you don't have cheap heat source such as warm waste water or large body of water nearby, it'll not make any better than using boiler to heat up building.

tedre

Thanks , Tedre
I have a lake nearest building but in Romania is necessare to obtain approval to use natural water for heatpump . ( Is normal , because i change natural temperature of water....)
Gramcor

2007eng
15-04-2008, 03:58 PM
but how must calculate the cooling tower and heating system for water source ?
Gramcor

You must select your system according to :
1- Your requirments.
2- Availability.
3- cost.
then you can calculate the cooling tower and heating system for water source according to the energy rejected from your outdoor units.
As example if you used Daikin VRV-WII water cooled system the manufacture will give you all data you need to select your cooling tower or boiler.If you used the heat pump mode the units can give you cooling only or heating only (you can change),But if you used the heat recovary mode the units can give you cooling and heating at the same time.
So make your dissection.

Don Davis
27-08-2008, 05:40 PM
This project is too big for "on the job training". There are many pitfalls. Let an engineering design firm take over. It is best not to stain your reputation with a bad job. Other opportunities will present themselves.