PDA

View Full Version : Greetings People

the mojo
16-03-2008, 03:28 PM
Looking forward to expanding the mind in the fine art of Ultra Lows. As it sits right now they are a strange beast. R-407d and Suva 95 sure isn't run of the mill refrigerants. And Pentane additives will leave no room for any kind of error.

It gets you thinking when you can create R-407d from R-134a and R-410a. Food for thought.:cool:

paul_h
16-03-2008, 03:49 PM
auto cascades are fun, one refrigerant c ocktail, one compressor. It was certainly food for thought when I first came across one standard copeland scroll and one refrigerant running a -180C auto cascade.
I never did learn much about that unit as I quit the job for other reasons.
edit:
****tail
****tail
****tail
****tail
webram neads to do something about this word filter considering this word is going to show up a lot in it's wholesomely goodness meaning as this is a refrigeration site!

the mojo
16-03-2008, 04:28 PM
Thanks Paul h,

This is a fantastic site looking forward to many hours of constant reading.

Brian_UK
17-03-2008, 01:06 AM
auto cascades are fun, one refrigerant c ocktail, one compressor. It was certainly food for thought when I first came across one standard copeland scroll and one refrigerant running a -180C auto cascade.
I never did learn much about that unit as I quit the job for other reasons.
edit:
****tail
****tail
****tail
****tail
webram neads to do something about this word filter considering this word is going to show up a lot in it's wholesomely goodness meaning as this is a refrigeration site!You can always write it down as ****tail... or another way - ****tail.

But I know what you mean, it's a pain sometimes.