PDA

View Full Version : supermarket refrigerations system maintenance

gramcor
14-03-2008, 10:01 PM
Hello to all "old" service technicians.
For next week i have in project to make my first supermarket refrigerations system maintenance . I want to be perfect ( or around...).
Help me , please , with documentations ( work operations list , check point list , practical tips , etc ) .
Thanks in advance for all
Gramcor

chillin out
14-03-2008, 11:48 PM
This sounds like a college assignment?

Chillin:):)

racktech2008
15-03-2008, 12:18 AM
Hi gramcor:

I´m also a newcomer in supermarket rack refrigeration, but as a starting point I would advice you to go to the HEATCRAFT website. They have a good basic parallel rack refrigeration system manual with some recommendations for maintenance schedules. TYLER REFRIGERATION also has a parallel rack manual, but it is mostly devoted to operation with just a little bid of maintenance. For specific service procedures on individual items such as EPRs, TXVs, other pressure regulators, go to SPORLAN or PARKER websites. And for oil management systems, you could try SPORLAN and HENRY websites. Good luck.

Chunk
15-03-2008, 12:48 AM
Hi Gramcor

just make sure you have a refrigerant handling certificate before you do anything as my maintenance engineers have been removed from site as they dont have the qualifications to touch anything due to the new f-gas regs.

They seem to be coming down pretty hard on all companies at the moment.

750 Valve
15-03-2008, 03:15 AM
what is maintenance on a supermarket? :D

I wish our supermarkets in Aus did maintenances, they used to but not anymore. Its sad really, just wait for it all to break down. :rolleyes:

adam
15-03-2008, 05:17 AM
what is maintenance on a supermarket? :D

I wish our supermarkets in Aus did maintenances, they used to but not anymore. Its sad really, just wait for it all to break down. :rolleyes:

yeah, then they wonder why it takes so long to fix things when you spend all your time hosing out condensers and cleaning evap coils!

Kh1971
15-03-2008, 07:33 AM
Hi,

Please send me mail to my mail DELETED so I can send you some sheet work

Regards

Khalid