PDA

View Full Version : software

milton005
12-03-2008, 06:58 AM
hey all,
guys im trying to find out were i can get the latest software for the sr2 controllers as tk in australia will not release it.they are that bad here in aussie that there own mechanics have to leave the laptop in the office and the software is updated there and then returned to them.(i worked at queensland tk for 10 years and still know most of the mechanics) also we are having a lot of fan burning out on the sb spectrum sr2 any info there be great as well

chears
milton

absolute-zero
13-03-2008, 02:04 AM
Here in North America (HMI rev 6512 and 6612) and (Base Controller rev C000) is current for SR2 Spectrum S/W. To my knowledge C000 base controller S/W is not avaialble to anyone yet.

I have not heard or seen any issues here with evap fans burning out in remotes. What are the reasons you are seeing them fail?
Is it abnormaly high voltage related?
Miswired during installation?
When do you see them fail? Unit hrs/ months of operation.
Is the problem seen only in a paticular fleet?

milton005
13-03-2008, 03:37 AM
hey mate thank for the reply the spectrums are burning out the fans on the remotes i have had tk come over to replace the fan only to have same evap lose another fan all voltages are fine 12.4v running drawing 2.1 amps some of these units are only 500 hrs old as we are so far away for spares we have dropped to set up back tp 2 fan remotes to keep these units running.as for 6512 were can we get a copy as most 310 have only 6507
thanks
milton

absolute-zero
13-03-2008, 05:10 PM
hey mate thank for the reply the spectrums are burning out the fans on the remotes i have had tk come over to replace the fan only to have same evap lose another fan all voltages are fine 12.4v running drawing 2.1 amps some of these units are only 500 hrs old as we are so far away for spares we have dropped to set up back tp 2 fan remotes to keep these units running.as for 6512 were can we get a copy as most 310 have only 6507
thanks
milton

SB 310 HMI S/W rev. 6507 is good for single temp applications should have no problems with that. Base Controller S/W B004 or B007 should be ok for you as well. B007 is the most Current, stay clear of B005 and B006 revision S/W.
Also make a note! you will have to change the configuration in Super Guarded as a High Capacity SB 310, due to the engine rpms.

Remote evap fan failures:
Your current draw seems a bit low to me, are you taking a current reading with the fans fully ramped up in full speed?

How many zones are these applications, and how many fans do you have in total? The SR2 Multitemp does have a expansion module that does control current to fans among other things as well.

You also may want to examine how the remotes are installed, maybe the water is not draining out of the evaporator properly. I have seen many evap fans fail in short life do to water penetration in the motors. Its always good to insatll the evaps in as much of a slope as possible, Not Level. Remeber these units drain water by natural forces of gravity.

Fireblade02
20-03-2008, 05:43 PM
i think B003 / 6507 works nearly without any failure. By the way i had either no problems with B007 / 6512. The right Configuration is very important! Multitemp with an SR2 i know till now only on TS. But normally there should be everywhere the same evaporators. Problems i know only if the installation is bad from Beginning or the cable is broken / become contact to the chassis.
To get the right software is no problem. Do you have the newest Wintrac Version 4.26?

absolute-zero
20-03-2008, 06:35 PM
i think B003 / 6507 works nearly without any failure. By the way i had either no problems with B007 / 6512. The right Configuration is very important! Multitemp with an SR2 i know till now only on TS. But normally there should be everywhere the same evaporators. Problems i know only if the installation is bad from Beginning or the cable is broken / become contact to the chassis.
To get the right software is no problem. Do you have the newest Wintrac Version 4.26?

SB Spectrum with SR2 controller is here in North America. The current base controller S/W here is C000. The current HMI S/W is 6512.

Spectrum TS is Truck unit, and its current revision S/W for base controller is 2504. Revision S/W for HMI is 6X07 or 7507 S/W for the HMI.

Wintrac 4.6 is the most current... I do have it. I have heard that 4.7 will be coming soon.

Fireblade02
20-03-2008, 08:38 PM
my info is that the multi- temp trailer with SR2 is coming soon. In Europe is the KING OF THE Road / SB death so we don't know the Cxxx S/W serie. :confused:
Maybe its good because there enough problems with the system by itsself.:D

Fireblade02
20-03-2008, 08:40 PM
in this case do u know anything about a new Optiset S/W after 3.26 which is compatible for B007?

absolute-zero
21-03-2008, 06:22 AM
in this case do u know anything about a new Optiset S/W after 3.26 which is compatible for B007?

Optiset has not changed, so 3.26 will work fine. B007 S/W has made some changes to the floor limit settings for return air control in fresh set, it was 2.5 degrees, and now is 4 degree floor limit. The floor limit is still programable in optiset.

I have heard that Tk is trying to develop another opti-set/ fresh-set cofigurator program, but have not seen it, or heard when it will be available.

Fireblade02
01-04-2008, 10:10 PM
if i want to send an optiset file is made with B003 everytime comes up a window which tells me its not compatible- i ignored and it worked. Momentarily i programm the optiset without laptop- just on the HMI. Our customer needs a very exactly temp.-control for carriing test-medicle. between +4 to+18 degrees Celsius. After the first pulldown we have the temperatue between +/- 0,1 to setpoint. Do u know anything about supervisor SW 120 . It's an new feature if you are searching which SW is on the unit. Only at unit whit B007/6512 coming directly from factory. While updating i couldn't find

abbsnowman
03-04-2008, 05:19 AM
Maybe it's just me but 12.4 volts seems low too???

Fireblade02
03-04-2008, 07:56 PM
12.4 volts while still standing or running? what model?

samuelosto
12-02-2010, 09:12 PM
hello I could send the software
my mail : sam_Virgo_123@hotmail.com