PDA

View Full Version : Unclear princilple of the inverter compresor

anesti
11-03-2008, 04:29 PM
Hi guys! Can anybody help me?I am interested in knowing well the principals of "the inverter compresor"(Singel and three fase current)for example:I don't know well the moment of strarting without capacitor or are these polyphase motors ?
does the inveter packet change the characteistichs of the monophase current like the tension and frequence or it changes the monophase current into a three phase current?If it is possible I'd like you to provide me with a catalogue(guide)/PDF for this problem.
Thank you!!!!

Electrocoolman
11-03-2008, 05:48 PM
Hi, if you search this site you should find what you want, but quickly to answer your question,

Yes, Inverter compressors are poly phase (typically 3) motors. Older units are AC motors, newer are Permanent magnet rotors which are digitally commutated.

Input monophase Power is recified to DC and then converted (chopped or switched) back to 3 phase AC. The frequency and voltage of the output is controlled by the electronics to limit the current.

nike123
11-03-2008, 09:07 PM
Hi guys! Can anybody help me?I am interested in knowing well the principals of "the inverter compresor"(Singel and three fase current)for example:I don't know well the moment of strarting without capacitor or are these polyphase motors ?
does the inveter packet change the characteistichs of the monophase current like the tension and frequence or it changes the monophase current into a three phase current?If it is possible I'd like you to provide me with a catalogue(guide)/PDF for this problem.
Thank you!!!!

Look at this presentation!:
http://www.mediafire.com/?md17u5libsf

anesti
11-03-2008, 09:57 PM
Thank you very much guys!
It was really helpful to me!!!!!
To Nick: Especially I'd like to thank you!To be honest I didn't want to create that thread in the forum but I wanted to send a personal message to you and God wanted it so you replayed!Thanks a lot!

nike123
17-03-2008, 09:49 AM
Very good presentation,just a few minor faults on the last bit where the basic ref cycle is drawn with arows going in wrong directions and "cold " arrow coming from the compressor as well.The discharche pipe is always hot
as it is compressed highly superheated vapour.It goes to the top of the 4 way valve and then goes to the heat exchanger and it never goes back to suction accumulator.......:p

These arrows indicates cooling and heating operation direction (and states) of refrigerant and not temperature of refrigerant. Also, you should follow size of arrows (indicates high or low pressure) thru the 4-way valve and then you will see that it don't go back to suction accumulator. That is like driving thru familiar streets. You always drive by memory, and when you pay traffic penalty, you realize then that someone changed traffic signs.;)

nike123
17-03-2008, 10:12 AM
Thank you very much guys!
It was really helpful to me!!!!!
To Nick: Especially I'd like to thank you!To be honest I didn't want to create that thread in the forum but I wanted to send a personal message to you and God wanted it so you replayed!Thanks a lot!

I am glad that is beneficial to you!
For thanking, you could always give reputation to one that you think it deserves.;)

http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7845&highlight=reputation

Pol
17-03-2008, 10:55 AM
Thx nike, very interesting!