PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance tick sheet

Danny11
11-03-2008, 11:30 AM
Hi Guys

Im just woundering if anyones got a template of a maintenance tick sheet.
Dose'nt really matter what system as long a its Air conditioning.

Cheers

Danny;)

Electrocoolman
11-03-2008, 06:24 PM
Danny,
Not a tick sheet but should give you an idea.

Refrigerologist
12-03-2008, 12:26 AM
Danny,

I have uploaded a pdf copy of the sheet I use. Obviously I have removed the business logo & address. The original is in Microsoft Excell format that you can edit and add your own detail. If you want me to e-mail the original Excel doc let me know.

Brian_UK
12-03-2008, 12:37 AM
Hi Guys

Im just woundering if anyones got a template of a maintenance tick sheet.
Dose'nt really matter what system as long a its Air conditioning.

Cheers

Danny;)You asked this question last September, haven't you prepared anything yet from the answers you got then ?

Danny11
12-03-2008, 11:27 AM
You asked this question last September, haven't you prepared anything yet from the answers you got then ?

Yeah of course but just tryin to get an idea what other people put on there sheets.

Danny

paul_h
12-03-2008, 01:50 PM
The one from Refrigerologist looks good, though if you are doing maintenace for domestic or small businesses, it's unlikely they'll get you in every three months.
So do what is given for the anual service, ie all of it, except record indoor and outdoor air temps air on/off, check suction and discharge temps, flush the drain with water (not just check),
when checking electrical terminals, include the spade terminals under the compressor terminal cover, and check in cool and heat mode if possible. Clean the o/u coil and i/u fascia if it needs it. Thats all you need to do for a service, if the i/u coil or fan is blocked up, tell them further work outside the service is required.

Latte
12-03-2008, 07:37 PM
The problem is what you class as a maintenance :eek:

There is a case, like cars for doing an a, b and c Check

Basic Checks. Clean filters, run on heat and cool and check pressures.
Then on from that you could included things like comp amp draw, Pressure switch operation,

It depends how often you go to a site, if its once a year then its the full load each time

Will have a look for some later and post

Regards

Fatboy

Refrigerologist
12-03-2008, 08:43 PM
The maintenance tick sheet I use is in Excel format and can be edited to suit the actual requirements. I have more specific sheets for water chillers, large packaged equipment and call out work. These were all formed from one basic template. As I told Danny I can email the original. I don't think I can upload excel for general download. If I am incorrrect in that assumption, and you can tell me how, then I could post the Excel version for editing by any one who wants a copy.

chillin out
12-03-2008, 10:01 PM
Upload the files as a zipped or winrar file to a file hosting site and then post the link here.

Failing that e-mail them to me and I can do it for you.

Chillin:):)

nike123
12-03-2008, 10:08 PM
The maintenance tick sheet I use is in Excel format and can be edited to suit the actual requirements. I have more specific sheets for water chillers, large packaged equipment and call out work. These were all formed from one basic template. As I told Danny I can email the original. I don't think I can upload excel for general download. If I am incorrrect in that assumption, and you can tell me how, then I could post the Excel version for editing by any one who wants a copy.

Go here:
http://www.mediafire.com
and crate free account. Then you could upload what ever you want and any size and then just post link here.

Or, if it is complicated for you, send me on my mail (it is in V-card) an I will upload it for you, and put the link here.