PDA

View Full Version : Brand New Bush Refridgerator has compressor problems

one_nice_seadoo
11-03-2008, 02:39 AM
Just purchased a 4 door display Bush Refridgerator. Had my electrician install a dedicated 20a/220volts power. Plugged in the unit, unit powered right up, compressor fan came on for about 5 or maybe 10 minutes, then shut off. (( I also realized that I forgot to turn the ***** knob on to let it flow into the new system. )) By letting the system run for that time without the ***** running into the system, what damage did it create. Cause my compressor will not kick on, nor the fan????

nike123
11-03-2008, 10:13 AM
Probably no damage, just acting of temperature protection device. Let it cool for few hours and then it should be working again after reseting of protection devices. Just don't forget to open that ***** valve.

taz24
11-03-2008, 10:54 AM
Just purchased a 4 door display Bush Refridgerator. Had my electrician install a dedicated 20a/220volts power. Plugged in the unit, unit powered right up, compressor fan came on for about 5 or maybe 10 minutes, then shut off. (( I also realized that I forgot to turn the ***** knob on to let it flow into the new system. )) By letting the system run for that time without the ***** running into the system, what damage did it create. Cause my compressor will not kick on, nor the fan????

I agree with Nike.

Run it up after the thing has cooled down and it should be OK.

Cheers taz.